By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 Game of Thrones Sign-Up Thread

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
I just hope I am going to be town. I thought Game of Thrones was a PC game.

I do not believe that. If it's true, I hope you'll be mafia. Unless I'll be mafia as well.

If we are both mafia, it will at least save me from your constant accusations that go like this:

"I find Rol suspicious, even though there's nothing suspicous about his behavior. He has shown what he is capable of with his threads. He's an evil genius, I tell ya!"

Even though round 40 ended so badly for my team, there was still some fun to be had. Like M.U.G.E.N said, I made hatmoza my bitch. Haha, tamponoza got owned so hard by a newb.

If mafia gives us insight of what people are like in the real world. I do not want to meet MUGEN. Lets put it like that. Though I wouldn't say anyone owned anything. He just took the game to heart. I couldn't even talk to the guy he was so outrageous.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

hmmm. It seems like this thread is cursed. Every time we talk about a user who is not signed up, they get banned. And by Kantor. I smell a conspiracy.

meh, worth a try: Spurgeonryon!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

In fact, I was not aware that this thread existed.  I didn't read the Dead Thread (yet) so I didn't know Linkz was all hot to host a game, and I missed the sign-up link in the game thread. 

See you in the game.  What do you think of this for my new avatar? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also, thanks to the people who helped ensure this oversight didn't ruin my attendance streak!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

But but but I called hosting this round as soon as hat said he was hosting the last... I had to fight off a few hopefuls that are probably going to fight over hosting round 43 now.

Korppi signing up means we're good to go even if trashleg and Gnizmo don't come online to confirm.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

In fact, I was not aware that this thread existed.  I didn't read the Dead Thread (yet) so I didn't know Linkz was all hot to host a game, and I missed the sign-up link in the game thread. 

See you in the game.  What do you think of this for my new avatar? 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I want this game to start.

Also, spurge

Linkzmax said:
But but but I called hosting this round as soon as hat said he was hosting the last... I had to fight off a few hopefuls that are probably going to fight over hosting round 43 now.

Korppi signing up means we're good to go even if trashleg and Gnizmo don't come online to confirm.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that. 

hatmoza said:
hmmm. It seems like this thread is cursed. Every time we talk about a user who is not signed up, they get banned. And by Kantor. I smell a conspiracy.

meh, worth a try: Spurgeonryon!

It's good practice, as long as I'm Mafia this game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Neither trashleg nor Gnizmo answered my PM.(Neither have been online in that time of course)

Going to get PMs and the game thread ready, so they'll(and hatmoza's mystery guest) have until I'm set to pop in.

Current player list:

1. Baalz
2. Spurge
3. Wonk
4. radish
5. Mantle
6. happydolphin
7. Mario
8. TruckOSaurus
9. Final-Fan
10. Stefl
11. Rol