By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 Game of Thrones Sign-Up Thread

I won't be playing this round.

I know, I know, it won't be as good without me... who am I kidding?! XD You'll all rejoice when you read this post.
However, I want to take the time to apologize for my stupidity in the last round, it was uncalled for. Sorry.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Can anyone see my quicktopic? I'm setting up one for myself to track my thoughts and crazy theories.

By the way Hat, what was the ratio of town male/female vs mafia male/female?

I think my assertion that "town will generally be female and mafia will generally be male" was actually true. Sure it doesn't really have any merit based in any kind of logic, but I know your subconscious, hat. Profception!

As long as you DO NOT share the URL of your quick topic in public threads, blogs, walls, etc, google will never find it. It's virtually impossible for someone to find a quick topic as long as it's shared in private messages. For example, you can find almost every quick topic from previous games by searching for them in google. Type in Kitten haters quick topic, for instance, and you'll find my first quick topic from 2 years ago on google because the URL was openly shared.

As for the likleness of females being town. I really think it depends on the specific flavor. say we have a Metal Gear Solid 4 theme game (excuse the lack of a better example) you can bet yer pretty eyes that all four Beauty and the Beast characters are going to be sexy scum, or at leas that's what the meta will have us think.

My game had 2 female scum out of 7 total scum. That's actually not bad if you ask me, in a dominant male video game world anyway.  

Pac Man (Protown Janitor)

Luigi (Town Alarmist)

Master Chief (Town Universal Back-up)

Alucard (Town hated miller)

Samus (Town Bullet proofx1)

Duke Nukem (Town Vig)

Tails (Tails Double voter)

Yuna (Town Healer-Docter)

Princess Zelda (Town Jailkeeper)

Professor Oak (Town Character Cop –Pokedex)

Kazuma Kyru (Town Guardian/ Bodyguard)

Plumbob(Jack of All trades)

Jill Valentine (Town Firefighter/Poison Doctor- Antidote)

Kid (Town Thief)

Ryu (Town Commuter)

Catherine (Mafia Whore)

The Joker (Town Bus Driver)

BIG BOSS (Mafia Godfather –Patriot)

Darth Vader (Mafia Redirector – The Force)

BIG DADDY (Mafia Strongman-Drill x1)

EVE (SK/Arsonist)

Kefka (SK/Poisoner)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Suddenly the implosion seems like it was an ingenious sabotage.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

Suddenly the implosion seems like it was an ingenious sabotage.

That's what drafts are for ;P

"Duke Nukem (Town Vig)"

"Ryu (Town Commuter)"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan is confirmed. 1 to go for a guaranteed start within ~22 hours.

Around the Network

Don't know shit about Mafia, but what the Hell.

1. Baalz
2. Spurge
3. Wonk
4. radish
5. Mantle
6. happydolphin
7. Mario
8. TruckOSaurus
9. Final-Fan
10. Stefl
11. Rol
12. Smeags
13. Prof
14.Gnizmo
15. insomniac17
16.hatmoza
17.trashleg
18. Danne
19. Pezus
20. Kantor
21. Korppi
 28. Noctis

Start the game!

Just a bit of a warning here, if the game starts after noon tomorrow I won't be able to post until Sunday night at best.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Start the game!

You shut your face! We must wait for her! And no, it's not trashleg.

RolStoppable said:
I just hope I am going to be town. I thought Game of Thrones was a PC game.

God I'm going to hate it if I'm scum. I vowed to go back to my old way of playing and the first thing people are going to say, "ZOMG hatmoza is so suspicous. He's playing so differently" where I will respond by hitting them over the head with a brick... or just HoS'ing them.