By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 Game of Thrones Sign-Up Thread

If ever I wasn't online suddenly. It means I am really busy on that day/s. Just giving you guys a heads up. I hope you guys don't go lynching me when I am not around.

Around the Network

We've hit 20. When does it start?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Since there's already 20 players (and I'm not sure if Linkz has started making roles yet), I'm willing to be a backup player if one is needed.

insomniac17 said:
Since there's already 20 players (and I'm not sure if Linkz has started making roles yet), I'm willing to be a backup player if one is needed.

we'd love to have you, I'm sure.

insomniac17 said:

Linkz stated that 20 is just a minimum and that he's willing to adapt for more players.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well then, if Linkz won't mind, I'll just add my name to the list. If he does mind, I'll lurk anyway.

1. Baalz
2. Spurge
3. Wonk
4. radish
5. Mantle
6. happydolphin
7. Mario
8. TruckOSaurus
9. Final-Fan
10. Stefl
11. Rol
12. Smeags
13. Prof
14.Gnizmo
15. insomniac17
16.hatmoza
17.trashleg
18. Danne
19. Pezus
20. Kantor
28. Noctis

Don't start yet. I convinced someone very special to play with us!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Don't start yet. I convinced someone very special to play with us!

WoW?

Signature goes here!

Can anyone see my quicktopic? I'm setting up one for myself to track my thoughts and crazy theories.

By the way Hat, what was the ratio of town male/female vs mafia male/female?

I think my assertion that "town will generally be female and mafia will generally be male" was actually true. Sure it doesn't really have any merit based in any kind of logic, but I know your subconscious, hat. Profception!

Kantor said:
We've hit 20. When does it start?

Assuming trashleg, FF, and Gnzimo confirm they'll be playing,(Sending them all PMs now since none have actually posted here) I'll close sign-ups roughly 24 hours from now and kick things off soon after that.

And yes I'm happy to have more than the 20 minimum.