By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262

LOOL.

I wonder if those people work like this.

1. Being unsmart as always.
2. Almost not being able to understand what was asked.
3. Participating in the survey.
4. Somehow unintentionally initializing Brain.
5. Realizing Playstation was designed/programmed and created with PC.
6. Realizing that idea of Playstation being a bigger invention than PC is FAIL!
7. Feeling strange.
8. Shutting down brain to prevend brain damage.
9. Being unsmart again.
10. Saying hurr durr hurr

Around the Network

I would give a response but 99.9% of the people on here have said what i would've

Turkish said:
Player1x3 said:
crissindahouse said:

harharhar first of all you can bring the old poll results back and not stealing all our votes just because you didn't like  them verstanden?

I like how you just assume he can speak german just because hes turkish and thus must be some ghetto low-life living in west berlin and is unemployed school dropout ;D

You couldve ended your comment there, I find the 2nd part highly offensive.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, i was just pointing out the stereotype that's put on german turks

Mezut Ozil

Craziest statement I have read in a long time. That's like saying.... car bigger invention than the wheel.

Around the Network

Oh God...

Hilarious thread, congrats. :D

On topic: I voted yes. PlayStation > PC

lol silly meatheads

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

ofcourse there would be playstation and internet and so on because there would be linux or mac running as biggest os..........

Player1x3 said:
Turkish said:
Player1x3 said:
crissindahouse said:

harharhar first of all you can bring the old poll results back and not stealing all our votes just because you didn't like  them verstanden?

I like how you just assume he can speak german just because hes turkish and thus must be some ghetto low-life living in west berlin and is unemployed school dropout ;D

You couldve ended your comment there, I find the 2nd part highly offensive.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, i was just pointing out the stereotype that's put on german turks

Keep your stereotypes to yourself, I dont even live in Germany, and even if I did live in Germany, I would not need you to point out a stereotype buddy.