By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262
crissindahouse said:

and someone tried to tell me turkish doesn't work for sony. who still believes that? even in the thread with the girl sitting on the guy playing pc games the first he thought was "oh vaio -> it's a cool picture"

It was the newest Vaio F series dude what is your problem?! And btw, I really didnt wrote a comment like that, go back to that thread again. "the guy is playing a vaio and a gamer girl"

Around the Network
Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:

and someone tried to tell me turkish doesn't work for sony. who still believes that? even in the thread with the girl sitting on the guy playing pc games the first he thought was "oh vaio -> it's a cool picture"

It was the newest Vaio F series dude what is your problem?! And btw, I really didnt wrote a comment like that, go back to that thread again. "the guy is playing a vaio and a gamer girl"

i have no problem i only say that only people working for a company can be so crazy to always look for products of that company on pictures. who freaking cares if they use a samsung, sony or whatever laptop if not people working for sony or one of their suppliers beeing proud of that?

and since you seem to have everything about sony in your head (product names, dates and so on) you seem to be an obsessed employee. if not, it's even more interesting.

crissindahouse said:
Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:

i have no problem i only say that only people working for a company can be so crazy to always look for products of that company on pictures. who freaking cares if they use a samsung, sony or whatever laptop if not people working for sony or one of their suppliers beeing proud of that?

and since you seem to have everything about sony in your head (product names, dates and so on) you seem to be an obsessed employee. if not, it's every more interesting.

Do know that the person you're talking to now is laughing. Zuhahahahah

crissindahouse said:

I may be wrong.. But i think he's Ken Kuturagi

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

how would you even have the internet without computers? o_O;

Around the Network
NotStan said:
crissindahouse said:

I may be wrong.. But i think he's Ken Kuturagi

LOL

Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:
Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:

and since you seem to have everything about sony in your head (product names, dates and so on) you seem to be an obsessed employee. if not, it's even more interesting.

sure because you are obsessed, exactly what i said. your mind is playing tricks with you.

RolStoppable said:
crissindahouse said:

Schwarz wie deine Seele.

dann hab ich ja glück dass k nur auf 97% ist

crissindahouse said:
Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:
Turkish said:
crissindahouse said:

and since you seem to have everything about sony in your head (product names, dates and so on) you seem to be an obsessed employee. if not, it's every more interesting.

sure because you are obsessed, exactly what i said. your mind is playing tricks with you.

Nah broski I like Jedi Mind Tricks

The people who answered this survey werent very smart