By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation is a bigger and more important invention than PC

PlayStation a bigger invention than PC?

Yeah 80 30.42%

No PS2 was bigger! 30 11.41%

SNES ftw! 152 57.79%

Total:262

As much as I love the PlayStation brand, above all others consoles, that's just outrageous.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

These people who voted have outdone even the most hardcore of Sony fanboys on this site. Sorry guys, you need to step your game up.

mike_intellivision said:
So are they logging in on their PCs to promote the Playstation or using the PS3 browser?

Mike from Morgantown

Ouch.

OT: Turkish, please, ...don't, just don't.

BTW, he'd disagree.

-_-

It doesn't matter if we're talking inventions or innovations, saying Playstation is more important than the PC is just madness. Think about it, the Playstation did a lot for gaming, but the PC did loads more for...everything!

Is this real? Is this an actual discussion? Are people actually arguing about whether the PlayStation is more important than the PC? Is this an actual dispute? Seriously, what is this? What is this poll? Is this the best that VGChartz has to offer?

Around the Network
NolSinkler said:
Is this real? Is this an actual discussion? Are people actually arguing about whether the PlayStation is more important than the PC? Is this an actual dispute? Seriously, what is this? What is this poll? Is this the best that VGChartz has to offer?

this is sparta

Hold on a minute... in all seriousness, if someone is going to say that a specific video game console is a bigger and more important invention than the PC in recent times, then shouldn't said console be the NES, NOT the PlayStation?

Because without the NES, there is no revitalized gaming industry and no SNES... and therefore, no PlayStation, which started life as a mere CD add-on for the SNES!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Maybe it actually means this playstation =D

A Snes with a cd drive?! Now that is better than PC! Lol

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

benao87 said:
mike_intellivision said:
So are they logging in on their PCs to promote the Playstation or using the PS3 browser?

Mike from Morgantown

Ouch.

OT: Turkish, please, ...don't, just don't.

BTW, he'd disagree.

I f**ckin hate pikeys! Lol such a good movie

Nope imo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)