By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 2012 --- What did you think of the press conference?

What did you think of Microsoft's E3?

Best E3 EVER! 21 3.65%

Best MS E3 I've seen in a while 11 1.91%

Great! 30 5.21%

It was decent 65 11.28%

Meh... 130 22.57%

Just...no 115 19.97%

Worst E3 ever! 107 18.58%

See results 92 15.97%

Total:571

my Microsoft friend post this in his blog

Around the Network

I'm on the Hype Train!!!

I just went on xbox live and there is no sign of an E3 livestream. Does anyone know how to access it?!

D-Joe said:

That picture is so awesome!

D-Joe said:

The only big surprise i can see is the next xbox announcement... nothing else is that big... unless GTA V is exclusive or something like that lol

Around the Network

my gf would love to get a Dance Central 3 (and me too lol). Kinect wise I hope they do announce a Kinect Sports 3. Otherwise I'm not too much hyped about Fable The Journey. You saw how Sorcery turned out (about what I expected). Don't think Fable can get much better than that.
Ryse however has still my interest.

GTA V exclusivity for xbox would probably cost microsoft $200m...They made like $282m 2 weeks ago by selling 25% of their facebook shares... 1 + 1 = 2... HOLYSHITTHEYAREGONNAGETGTAVEXCLUSIVITYFORTHEXBOX360!!!!!

Lostplanet22 said:

Best-gif-ever.

I'm really curious about the conference. A couple of weeks ago I thought that they wouldn't have anything new, Halo, Kinect and almost nothing more. Now, with news of the new Gears of War and Alan Wake I think that maybe it won't be as bad as I feared.

Count me in!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

2 hours!

man-bear-pig said:
I just went on xbox live and there is no sign of an E3 livestream. Does anyone know how to access it?!

It should be on the startup page. If not, I'm not sure what to tell you.