By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Forum sort automatically for thread's name

Since yesterday, every time i want to check lastest threads in automatically sort them for name so is anoying but i can use still the forums. I have been looking to configure as an option, but didn't find anything :(

It's a bug or just me?

Thanks

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network
ZaP~ said:

Since yesterday, every time i want to check lastest threads in automatically sort them for name so is anoying but i can use still the forums. I have been looking to configure as an option, but didn't find anything :(

It's a bug or just me?

Thanks

I remember clearing cache or was it cookies does the fix. 

delete yout cookies.

This happened to me about 2 months ago. I was stubborn and thought it would eventually correct itself and it did! It took a month though... I accidentally did it again yesterday, so it will be another month before it"s back to normal. :(

It were those damned cookies, that solve this issue, thanks!

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

Yep. its a bug in the site. Pretty bad that it hasn't been fixed either. Makes the sorting a useless feature.

My sorting is done by date. But it lists my topics by the OLDESt first... how come? is this also a cookie situation?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
My sorting is done by date. But it lists my topics by the OLDESt first... how come? is this also a cookie situation?

yes...delete your cookies.

To others with this problem: This happens whenever you sort the threads in a different order. When you do this, it becomes the default setting and for some reason, you can't change it back. The solution is deleting your cookies.

Jay520 said:
DanneSandin said:

To others with this problem: This happens whenever you sort the threads in a different order. When you do this, it becomes the default setting and for some reason, you can't change it back. The solution is deleting your cookies.

This is EXACTLY what happend! Thanks!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Jay520 said:

The SOLUTION would be to fix the bug.

The WORK-AROUND is to delete your cookies.

Devs need to fix the bug.