By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 5 - not on Wii.

Tagged games:

oniyide said:

im sorry im not seeing how a 30 dollar port proves a 50 dollar gimped version of a game could have sold a million. I doubt it would have done that well. Even if it did, would it have been any good?? IMHO, no.

Thats it though, most of these games wouldnt have COD differences. Not the ones that use alot of assets. Hell, no. I think it would not have made a difference, people arent dumb, they know what generally what system could do what, they didnt abandon the Wii, they just got another system so they could stop playing crappy versions or straight up missing games, not so much different than what you yourself did.

Its proof that a proper RE game would have done well on Wii. 

Around the Network
superchunk said:
oniyide said:

im sorry im not seeing how a 30 dollar port proves a 50 dollar gimped version of a game could have sold a million. I doubt it would have done that well. Even if it did, would it have been any good?? IMHO, no.

Thats it though, most of these games wouldnt have COD differences. Not the ones that use alot of assets. Hell, no. I think it would not have made a difference, people arent dumb, they know what generally what system could do what, they didnt abandon the Wii, they just got another system so they could stop playing crappy versions or straight up missing games, not so much different than what you yourself did.

Its proof that a proper RE game would have done well on Wii. 

Im not debating that at all. I know a "proper" one would have done well. My argument is that RE5 would have been a waste of time and money seeing as the people who wanted it had the console to run it, and the Wii version would have probably been seriously gimped.

"Its proof that a proper RE game would have done well on Wii."  Back to that, my other question which nobody wanted to answer, is how come no one is complaining about RE Revelations not being on Wii?? That is the game people should be asking about. Wii could have ran that easily and better, no prob.  IMHO i think some of these Wii gamers dont really care about RE either way or the other. They are just complaning because they dont like seeing the favorite console miss out on games, regardless if they are really interested or not.  BUt i guess since 3ds is a Ninty machine its all good.

oniyide said:

"Its proof that a proper RE game would have done well on Wii."  Back to that, my other question which nobody wanted to answer, is how come no one is complaining about RE Revelations not being on Wii??

Because contrary to popular belief, Wii owners do have standards. No spell check, no interest.

As far as i care, the series is crap now and RE6 seems like a TPS, i'm waiting another 3DS installment with possibly Claire and i'm done.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

noname2200 said:
oniyide said:

"Its proof that a proper RE game would have done well on Wii."  Back to that, my other question which nobody wanted to answer, is how come no one is complaining about RE Revelations not being on Wii??

Because contrary to popular belief, Wii owners do have standards. No spell check, no interest.

??? from what i played Revelations is a decent game at the very least. 

Around the Network
oniyide said:
noname2200 said:
oniyide said:

It was a joke. "Revelaitons." From "Capcpom."

noname2200 said:
oniyide said:
noname2200 said:
oniyide said:

It was a joke. "Revelaitons." From "Capcpom."

ok, now i get it