By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Sony to announce CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS II for PSV, EXACT REPLICA

Tagged games:

leo-j said:

Sony will announce CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS II FOR PLAYSTATION VITA, AND WILL LAUNCH A HUGE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGH FOR CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS II ON PLAYSTATION VITA

THE GAME WILL BE AN EXACT REPLICA OF THE GAME ON THE PS3/360, RUNNING AT A LOWER RESOLUTION, AND AT LESS THAN 60FPS.... BUT WITH THE SAME EXACT VISUALS....

the biggest thing about this prediction is the fact that I, leo-j, predict that the game will over CROSS PLAY BETWEEN PS3 AND PSV ONLINE ON THE GO, ANYWHERE THERE''S A WIF HOTSPOT, SONY WILL ADVERTISE THIS FEATURE EXTENSIVELY, AND THIS WILL BE THE GAME CHANGER SONY TOUTS IT WILL BE, CALL OF DUTY ONLINE, EXACTLY THE SAME AS ON PS3, AND OVER PSN, ALLOWING ONLINE MATCHES FROM PS3 VS PSV, AND VICE VERSA....

If this does happen.... how much of an affect would it have on playstation as a whole? What about the effect that launching a console CALL OF DUTY on PSV with the same online features as on PS3, and cross play against PS3 players on the go do to vita sales?

Very good prediction...I say you post it in my betting thread...>.> just sayin'

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Is this video real?

Nsanity said:

Is this video real?

I'm gonna say yes, it seems too elobarate to be a spoof. If it's fake it's very good.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Nsanity said:

Is this video real?

I'm gonna say yes, it seems too elobarate to be a spoof. If it's fake it's very good.

It can't be real half way through the video it asks the player to press L2 for a smoke grenade and as we know the vita doesn't have L2

-Newcloud- said:

It can't be real half way through the video it asks the player to press L2 for a smoke grenade and as we know the vita doesn't have L2

Nice find. But it could be due to that you can map l2 and r2 to the back touch pad

Around the Network

It'd be pretty bad if Sony missed this opportunity, when BO2 releases there going to be heavy advertising around all platforms , everyone will know of it and if just a small percentage finds out oh shit it's on the vita too? that can be big for sales. With the word of mouth it'll gradually get some big numbers.

COD on PSV could potentially be a system seller, more so than anything Sony have under their belt bar from maybe God of War.

SWORDF1SH said:
-Newcloud- said:

Nice find. But it could be due to that you can map l2 and r2 to the back touch pad

Ya it could be that its an early port of the PS3 version and the buttons haven't been mapped to the Vitas controls 

leo-j said:

CROSS PLAY BETWEEN PS3 AND PSV ONLINE ON THE GO, ANYWHERE THERE''S A WIF HOTSPOT, SONY WILL ADVERTISE THIS FEATURE EXTENSIVELY, AND THIS WILL BE THE GAME CHANGER SONY TOUTS IT WILL BE

Only if this happen then i agree it will be game changer. Otherwise another COD game on PS Vita wont make that much difference.

Ajescent said:
Nsanity said:

Is this video real?

Its not fake but not real as well. You can play PS3 games on PS Vita if you have hacked PS3 with games installed.