By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Sony to announce CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS II for PSV, EXACT REPLICA

Tagged games:

I think a bundled vita version would explode sales, especially if there is cross play.

Around the Network
snowy4manutd said:
I think a bundled vita version would explode sales, especially if there is cross play.

Bundle of PS3, Vita and both Cod will cost alot. Maybe 449$ if there is price cut for both.

leo-j said:

THE GAME WILL BE AN EXACT REPLICA OF THE GAME ON THE PS3/360, RUNNING AT A LOWER RESOLUTION, AND AT LESS THAN 60FPS.... BUT WITH THE SAME EXACT VISUALS....

this kinda contradicts itself...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

It won't be an exact replica of the PS3 versions but it may be the same as the Wii version.

They always put out a Wii version that is very similar, but downgraded. At best I'd see a port of this one on Vita... if it gets one at all considering Vita's lack of sales and that the portable versions don't sale well anyways.

I'm sorry to say but I don't think it's going to be as big as everyone think it's going to be because you have to pay for a new system, you have to buy 2 versions of the same game, and it's only through the ps3 which cuts the market in half.

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network

Call of Duty Vita won't be Black Ops II but will be related in some way so cross platform play is still possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.