By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Will Smith slaps kissing reporter during MIB3 premier

SnakeDrake said:
Seeing this makes me wonder why Will didn't beat down Jim Carry during the MTV's award show.

lol Carry was just messing around when he did that

Around the Network

Lol that reporter deserved it. What a creep.

Reporters just want to stirr shit up any way possible to make a living.

Putin would have never pushed away Berlusconi that way after a kiss!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

TrevDaRev said:
The reporter got off a little too lightly in my opinion. Deserved at least a drop kick.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Silly Europeans. It's funny that anyone would complain about what Smith did. The prankster got off easy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Silly americans... go to other people`s countries without any local culture knowledge and then bitch slap an inocent reporter...
It wasn`t a prank. 2 cheek kisses are a common greeting in a LOT of countries, and not only in europe.

Edit: In some places, more than 2 cheek kisses actually. At least in Brazil is almost always 2 kisses.

Levee said:

Silly americans... go to other people`s countries without any local culture knowledge and then bitch slap an inocent reporter...
It wasn`t a prank. 2 cheek kisses are a common greeting in a LOT of countries, and not only in europe.

Edit: In some places, more than 2 cheek kisses actually. At least in Brazil is almost always 2 kisses.

Read all posts before commenting ;)

This was clearly not a greeting.

Levee said:

It was a prank played by a comedian. >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Levee said:

It was a prank played by a comedian. >_>

Oh, my apologies then... I should have read all of posts first.