By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Will Smith slaps kissing reporter during MIB3 premier

Around the Network

I would've done the same thing.

Nahhh...

Yay!!!

Biggest slap ever... :P

Girly slap..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i can't tell, is the reporting doing that european cheek kissing thing or trying to get a piece?

either way it wasn't much of a slap -- will shouldn't get in as much trouble and he undoubtedly will for that.

Around the Network

Not really a slap.

I kind think Will Smith should be cultured enough to understand it wasn't anything more than a greeting. Though I'd think reporters in nations that do that wouldn't do that in massive lines like that for premiers but more for personal sit downs / interviews.

I would have done more then that,if I was will smith. I'm surprised he kept his cool,as much as he did,but it was infront of the cameras and at a premire,so that's probably why. lol

superchunk said:
I kind think Will Smith should be cultured enough to understand it wasn't anything more than a greeting. Though I'd think reporters in nations that do that wouldn't do that in massive lines like that for premiers but more for personal sit downs / interviews.

Pretty much agree with this, but considering it was at a premier I can totally understand Smith's reaction when something happens like that when you don't expect it.

Sacha Baron Cohen vs ryan seacrest is better...haters gonna hate