By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just bought a mutha f-ing 360

Gears, Halo 3, Bioshock, Oblivioun, Mass Effect definately. Cod4 and the list goes on, but make sure you get those first. Oh yah Orange Box, did I say gears of war?

Around the Network

Considering you have a PS3 I would suggest getting Oblivion on that, it runs a little bit better from what I've read everywhere. But, like everyone said, if I got a 360 I'd probably get Gears, Bioshock, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, and Saints Row. Can't think of anything else really.

rainbow 6 vegas, halo 3, cheap game for a good time: just cause

Rath said:
I am seriously worried about it being a 'mother f-ing' 360.

I really had better not buy one till I move out of home, I am quite fond of my mother after all.

Have no fear.  He only said that because he's the

coolestguyever!

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Lol, thanks Nick!

Nice I just acquired Halo 3 so i now have:

- Call of Duty 4
- Forza 2 (was bundled, might play)
- Marvel gay Alliance (was bundled, will never play!)
- Halo 3 (my mommy bought it for me!)

Around the Network

My recommendations. Obviously haven't played every single game, but these are my favorites at the moment. Further more I am not a big fan of racing games the last one I actually played let alone purchased was double dash.

1. Halo 3 worth it for the multiplayer alone.
2. Mass Effect well over sixty hours of RPG, Shooter goodness.
3. Bioshock a truly fantastic story, fantastic mechanics, and the worlds gorgeous.
4. The Orange box have you covered on the volume front five games for one.
5. Crackdown a good variety of everything driving, fighting, shooting, and RPG.
6. Gears of War solid third person shooter. A little difficult, and a bit too dark.
7. Assassins Creed a large epic world, and it has some fun mechanics to play with.
8. Blue Dragon the story is corny as hell, but its epic in length good fifty hours.
9. Naruto Rise of a Ninja look at it you might be surprised actually a lot of fun.
10. Oblivion buy the first edition the game is massive thus is rarely finished.

1.Halo 3
2.Saints Row
3.SKATE
4.GTA IV (when it comes out)
5.Assasins Creed
6.Gears Of War

And thats all i can think of right now lol

][AwpTix][---NY---][StarS n StrapS][

Halo 3, Saits row, Assassins creed, Gears of War, Guitar hero 3, Forza motorsport, Mass effect, Bioshock, Oblivion, The Orange box, Crackdown, Project Gotham racing, Fifa 08 (if you like football)

There is heaps of different games that you will enjoy... welcome to the club

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I'd go with:

1. Mass Effect
2. Bioshock
3. The Orange Box
4. Gears O War
5. Carcassone (off Live)
6. Test Drive Unlimited
7. Assassin's Creed
8. Call of Duty 2
9. Ghost Recon
10. Fable / Crimson Skies / Halo / Halo 2 / Counterstrike and other Xbox titles - just check xbox.com to see what titles are BC ...

^TDU is good, Mass Effect a behemoth. Why is eveyone so excited about Bioshock? (yes I've played it).
As for Condemned; wait for Bloodshot, it has less issues, will be far longer and sports some truly scary and glorious visuals elements!