By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just bought a mutha f-ing 360

I ordered it online on Amazon.ca and it should arrive tomorrow it said. Yay me! i bought the Pro holiday bundle with Marvel gay alliance and Forza 2. I also bought CoD4.

What other games should I get either now or in the near future?

Around the Network

Halo 3
Mass Effect
Condemned(really buy it)

Bioshock and Gears would be the most obvious choices if you are into shooters.

Condemned is something of an acquired taste.

^^ Mass effect looks pretty sweet. Maybe condemned, i'll have to do some research.

Yeah, condemned is a pretty good game, and you can usually get it now used at Gamestop for like 15 bucks. Another cheap great game is Oblivion, though now you can get the GOTY edition for 60 bucks, the regular one you can get for 20-30 bucks.

What kind of games you into?

Around the Network

Yeah i gotta play gears so i know the story for gears 2!

prlatino86 said:

What kind of games you into?

- A lot of FPS such as CoD4, Killzone

- Racing like the Gran Turismo Series

- The occasional RPG like Oblivion.

CoD2, Gears of War, BioShock, Ace Combat 6, Crackdown, Saints Row, and Deadrising are all great.

Forza Motorsports, DiRT, PGR3 & 4 if you like racing games (and get the racing wheel with force feedback)...

Viva Pinata, Beautiful Katamari, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, and Scene It! for the casual / family games.

Well, then you of course are going to have to look at Gears, as you said. Bioshock of course is a good game, Halo 3 if your into that, theres also the Orange Box to check out. Umm, you got Forza so you got the race sim there, but if you want a little bit less Simulation, PGR 4 is good (or you can get PGR 3 for cheap as hell now)

Id also say to get Dead Rising, another good game for the price.

CONDEMNED