By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just bought a mutha f-ing 360

elendar said:
I must be an outcast for saying this.. Mass Effect sucked. That is my honest and true opinion. I bought the game played 3 diffrent 2 hour sessions. Then restarted the game as a new class and then played another 4 hours.

I could not get into the game for anything. I ended up selling it to my boss for $30. Try it b4 you buy!

PS get "The Outfit"

Dang ... I hated The Outfit ... it was a waste for me. As far as Mass Effect, I have always loved the choose-your-own adventure books, so this was perfect.

You shoulda pm'ed me and let me buy your copy. I was getting read errors on my copy. 

Around the Network

Oh, and the Orange Box is a good investment (unless it gives you motion sickness like it did to me).

Username2324 said:
coolestguyever said:

I ordered it online on Amazon.ca and it should arrive tomorrow it said. Yay me! i bought the Pro holiday bundle with Marvel gay alliance and Forza 2. I also bought CoD4.

What other games should I get either now or in the near future?

Poor guy, doesnt realize he's wasted his money.

I had the money to spend. It was burning a hole in my pocket! lol

my parents bought my PS3 so I payed for the 360. Well actually my mom did but I owe her almost 500 bucks since i bought CoD4 as well.

I think the next games I'll get is Gears of War (when its >$20), Mass Effect when it drops below $50, and...thats all i can see myself getting for now. Already have the Orange Box on the computer.

thanks for the suggestions guys.

Halo
GoW
ME
BS(bioshock) lol