By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Update* Media Create Sales: Week 17 - April 23-29

Good 3DS and Fire Emblem hold!

Also, Vita back above 10k, nice!

But I disapprove of the RE:RC sales (too high), but this worries me the most:

I gave birth to a cild of me- CONCEPTION! and Let me hear what daddy say too! or whatever.

These games...Japan...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Seems more people prefer to buy a 3ds with SMB3dLand rather with MK7 or MH3G

If I'm not wrong, unlike SMB3D and MH3G, MK7 isn't bundled in Japan.

Doesn't matter, there are no discounts when buying the bundles. Unless you are counting the cleaning cloth or the vc game(re-release about the 47th time already) which the customers are probably even unaware of until they open the box/turn on the 3ds.

The bundles won't influence the customers decision of what game they want to play when buying a 3ds.

Edit: Whoops there is a discount with the MH bundle, SM3dLand still beating it though XD.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Panama said:
Some of the names of the Japanese titles are hilarious.

But it's only because of the God awful translations. The second list is far more accurate.

Also, it seems that PSP just absolutely dominates the visual novel scene on consoles. It's not even close as nearly every anime get a VN on it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

cyberninja45 said:
benao87 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Doesn't matter, there are no discounts when buying the bundles. Unless you are counting the cleaning cloth or the vc game(re-release about the 47th time already) which the customers are probably even unaware of until they open the box/turn on the 3ds.

The bundles won't influence the customers decision of what game they want to play when buying a 3ds.

You do get a very slight discount on the bundles as well from almost every retailer.

The inclusion of SMB VC is printed right on the box and it's hard not to notice it.

As for the cleaning cloth, some retailers have a sample cloth of the one included with the MH3G bundle on display right next to the box, so you can see how it looks/feels.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
cyberninja45 said:
benao87 said:
cyberninja45 said:

You do get a very slight discount on the bundles as well from almost every retailer.

The inclusion of SMB VC is printed right on the box and it's hard not to notice it.

As for the cleaning cloth, some retailers have a sample cloth of the one included with the MH3G bundle on display right next to the box, so you can see how it looks/feels.

Of course it will be printed on the box and yes, customers will probably still be unaware of it/or at most won't pay much attention to it( should of been a bit clearer). I'm sure the cleaning cloth pack-in is printed on the MH boxes to.

And no this won't influence customers decisions on the game they want to play when buying the handheld, lolz. An upfront 1000yen discount might.

Edit: did some converting and 1000yen is something like $9 dollars($12 if you do direct conversion I think). So I think a bit more,say like 2000yen discount on the bundles is needed to influence people's first game purchase.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

nice boosts for sony systems, the 3ds still looking good. very pleased overall

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

how come no one noticed that kingdom hearts on the 3ds just disappeared

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Excellent Fire Emblem second week numbers! And wtf RE?! O_o RE6 should be a massive game

SnakeDrake said:
how come no one noticed that kingdom hearts on the 3ds just disappeared

Hmm, because it did not?

But, btw... look at the user score of Ciel no surge!

I knew RE: ORC was considered bad, but Ciel no Surge is really THAT bad?