By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Rayman Legends Wii U trailer leaked.

Hope this comes to Vita.

Assuming this is a Wii U launch title too, should also help give it the sales Origin's deserved and didn't get. Not keen on the Skylanders rip-off style toy thing though.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
[Copy and paste from the other thread]

Nice to see the first Wii U appearance!!!!
And Rayman took some big steps not to look like a glorified flash game anymore!

Too bad it's still Rayman...

Cast aside your misconceptions, you owe it to yourself to play this Rayman game, if it's anything like Origins that is. 

Maybe I should skip Rayman Origins 3DS and save up for a Wii U instead...

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Looks gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. And if it plays anything like Rayman Origins, (which it looks like it does)  it'll be a day one purchase with my brand spakin' new Wii U. *tears of joy*

And Lord help me, the Rabbids make me laugh every single time.

I don't even know what to think about Ezio.

Watch out Yves, the Nintendo Ninjas will be after you soon!

Sal.Paradise said:
VicViper said:

Cast aside your misconceptions, you owe it to yourself to play this Rayman game, if it's anything like Origins that is. 

I played it a little bit on the 360 some time ago, not my type of game. And it looks kinda good, but like I said, it animates very similar to a flash game. It's not pixel work, it's vectors - or at least look like it is.

But how can I say it's a bad game when most people like it?

Around the Network

Looks really good and beautiful!

Signature goes here!

VicViper said:
Sal.Paradise said:
VicViper said:

I played it a little bit on the 360 some time ago, not my type of game. And it looks kinda good, but like I said, it animates very similar to a flash game. It's not pixel work, it's vectors - or at least look like it is.

To each their own! 

Sal.Paradise said:
VicViper said:
Sal.Paradise said:
VicViper said:

To each their own! 

Yup, but in the game's defense (not that it needs one), the secret garden-esque music of the trailer sounds great!

VicViper said:

Yup, but in the game's defense (not that it needs one), the secret garden-esque music of the trailer sounds great!

haha, unfortunately most of the trailer music is placeholder music :P its got some How to train your Dragon and some Back to the future music in it :P

Not sure how I feel about the updated graphics. And I hate sequels that come too soon =/ I'm still going to play it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.