By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Rayman Legends Wii U trailer leaked.

I loved Origins, so I'm definitely going to buy this one too.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
That looks gorgeous.

Did anyone else notice that the Wii U controller had a wire leading from it? Is it the charge cable, ala PS3 or will it have to be plugged in?

Sources are saying that all Wii U Devkits out right now feature wired Padlets, and that the wireless ones wont go out to 3rd parties until June.

Thanks Smeags. Would be brilliant if it had an in-built battery, like the Dualshock.

toys uh?...i hope they are cheap but it ubi. How ezio would look in that style tough its pretty interesting.

I fear for the wallets that shall be raped when Nintendo realise what they can do with Pokemon and this kind of thing.

VGChartz

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:

smart of Ubi to get this on Wii U as soon as possible (ie. before the flood of Nintendo platformers... hopefully )

Also, anybody commenting on the whole one tablet thing:

1. Just becuase there's only one in this trailer for this game doesn't mean the console won't support more.

2. Even if it ends up supporting more than one that will likely not happen until later down the line, so don't expect launch titles to offer it.

Ubisoft always go big on platform launches 

For 3DS launch window they had 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

Asphalt 3D

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3D

Combat of Giants: Dionsaurs 3D

Rayman 3D

Wii had

Red Steel

Rayman Raving Rabbids

GT Pro Series

Open Season

Monster 4x4: World Circuit

Vita

Asphalt: Injection

Rayman Origins

Michael Jackson: The Experience

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

Wii U will likely have 

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online

Assassin's Creed III

Lady Gaga: The Experience

Killer Freaks from Outer Space 

Your Shape

Rayman Legends

and probably a couple others like a Just Dance game and possibly Far Cry 3 or even an Anno game

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

yeah they will go crazy

Carl2291 said:
That looks gorgeous.

Did anyone else notice that the Wii U controller had a wire leading from it? Is it the charge cable, ala PS3 or will it have to be plugged in?

I noticed it too, it must be for the developer version of the WiiU box, that was my idea.

EDIT: Never mind, Smeags beat me to it and I had an outdated page open

HedgehogClaws said:
Nintendo is going to be annoyed because one of their unannounced Wii U features was leaked.

We knew that since January:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/27/wii-u-controller-to-pack-nfc-says-iwata-create-new-gameplay-op/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

It looks absolutely amazing. I just wish it was exclusive so that I would have another reason to get a Wii U.