By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

another game from Santa monica

another copy paste

hahahahahahahahahah

Around the Network

IKR

This reminds me of the days of 3D Dot Game Heroes.

"Oh my god, SONY copies!"

"Nintendo should sue!"

"I am soooo pissed!"

LOL, some people need to relax. Instead of complaining they should be glad that more games like Smash Bros. will exist. Now more people can enjoy that style of gaming. Now those who like Smash but possibly dislike many of the Nintendo characters can enjoy that style of game but with character they may enjoy. Not to mention that if this games does well it will possibly insire Nintendo to do some new stuff with the next Smash Bros. title.

The things gamers complain about... sheesh.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It's Super Smash Bros Brawl in gay version

Around the Network
Snovalo said:
IKR

Your bitterness is childish, annoying and amusing all at the same time.

So whats the consensus?

Are most people here "I am against copying" or "Sony is bigger then Jesus it doesnt matter if they copy I will only be upset if Nintendo or MS copies?"

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

logic56 said:

no no no you don't get it, it's not that I don't think it's fun, it's that it the same damn game, like literally, everything, even the graphics. I stayed up, till 1 in the morning to see a damn wii game WTF IZ THIS SHIT MAN!! C'MON this is not Nintendo ok, this is  Sony. I expected more than a smash bros clone, no strike that, a pathetic smash bros clone.... it even looks like a wii game, A Wii GAME lol 6 years into this generation and you announced a wii game on the PS3, they fail by default

uhhhgghh the more I watch this the more repulsed I am.... what a waste

*goes to play SSBB*

The absolute worst smash brothers game. Ok, now I see why you're disappointed :D

Deegan said:
It's Super Smash Bros Brawl in gay version

Ooooh! Gotta buy it then!

OT: The game looks amazing. Very Smash Bros-esque but that's what I was expecting and hoping for. Although, I didn't see percentages so maybe the damage mechanic is different.

I'll main Fat Princess to mirror the fact I main Peach in Brawl!!!

Signature goes here!

Some people's comments are really funny, ridiculous and also quite predictable.

However, it looks a lot like Smash Bros., but I enjoyed every single SSB game. So I'm definitely interested in this and I'm looking forward to more info. I also hope that Sony tries a few new things that Nintendo haven't done with SSB.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3