By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

sales2099 said:
rutea7 said:
sales2099 said:
So whats the consensus?

Are most people here "I am against copying" or "Sony is bigger then Jesus it doesnt matter if they copy I will only be upset if Nintendo or MS copies?"

that kind of game is all about fan service, it doesnt matter if it looks or plays the same. even if microsoft did the same thing it would be ok cause its the same game but for different fanbases. so where's the wrong in that?

You didnt answer my question. Ill put you down for Sony >>> Jesus. 

as a christian i think you're jumping the guns

i'm just happy we are getting fanservice and dont get why people are giving drama about it. still its entertaining

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
rutea7 said:
sales2099 said:
So whats the consensus?

Are most people here "I am against copying" or "Sony is bigger then Jesus it doesnt matter if they copy I will only be upset if Nintendo or MS copies?"

that kind of game is all about fan service, it doesnt matter if it looks or plays the same. even if microsoft did the same thing it would be ok cause its the same game but for different fanbases. so where's the wrong in that?

sales stirring up trouble in sony threads as usual

^she's right!
Fan-service is the word in this game... and sony already has history to provide it.

Zim said:
... just saw the gameplay. I mean we know they had copies of super smash bros in their office but come on that is kinda ridiculous.

Not to mention the first characters shown and it's already as embarrassing as I feared it would be. Radec from Killzone? ..... yes he's almost as well known as pikachu I believe. Fat Princess? It was a good game but again a totally forgettable character from only a few years ago.

It just looks like such an embarrassing cheap knock off. It's the type of thing you would expect to see posted on youtube as ''Chinese knock-off of SSB found!'' alongside videos of the Vii and other knock off consoles.

Oh, man, dude chill out

VicViper said:
^ From Eurogamer

None of this really strays from the Smash Bros. formula, but the scoring method has notable differences. Attacking foes fills an AP bar at the bottom of the screen, which grants three levels of a super attack once filled. You can attack an opponent all day, but the only way you'll actually score a point is if you KO them with a super attack. Level one attacks are usually limited, such as Parappa's spin kick. Once you get to level three, however, you're almost guaranteed a couple of points with screen-clearing attacks. Parappa breaks into a rap performance that annihilates nearby opponents, while Sweet Tooth transforms into his robot form for an insane damage boost.

That sounds...awkward.

I'm hoping that's ironed out by release.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
rutea7 said:
sales2099 said:
So whats the consensus?

Jeez, your comments are quite childish. But well, I didn't expect anything else from you considering that you clearly have a bias against Sony (your posts in this thread are not the evidence for it, but most of your posts in the past in other threads clearly show that).

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Disappointing, and pathetic. Who the fuck is fat princess? or this dog with the hat? Sony disappointed me a second time this year. This is just sad. I really love Sony and my PS3, but this is embarrassing how can you possibly justify such a cheap knock off?

AndrewWK said:
Disappointing, and pathetic. Who the fuck is fat princess? or this dog with the hat? Sony disappointed me a second time this year. This is just sad. I really love Sony and my PS3, but this is embarrassing how can you possibly justify such a cheap knock off?

Who's the dog with the hat? PaRappa The Rapper of course:

Signature goes here!

AndrewWK LOL you clearly are not enough of a fanboy to know who these ps3 characters are =P

AndrewWK said:

Ummm because it's what we wanted?

I wonder what the word count in this thread is for "embarrassing". Calm down brothers.