By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

UnitSmiley said:
Rofl yeah, but hey she could just be in the background or something. Maybe there is a Ico level being attacked by a Colossus and she is overlooking things :p. Ico or Wander could be the actual character we play as.

I can just imagine her level 3 attack now. She will need saving and if she isn't saved everyone will die lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Ha, everyone who hasn't played Ico who died in PSASBR would be like "...wtf"

About those hints from awhile ago. I got this from Smashboards.

The shape of the pistol/bullets around the pistol kind of look like the "P", also the bullets/rifle in a straight line looks a lot like the logo in...

As well as the rifle having a "bayonet".

Then of course this hint

Which obviously alludes to Metal Gear.

Sooo, With the shape of the "P" and the bayonet aluding to Platinum Games (Since they made Bayonetta), and the obvious "La Li Lu Le Lo" from Metal Gear, Platinum Games is the team that's making Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance. Is the hint about Raiden?

Hmm, dunno.Really don't know how accurate those hints are, or if the guy is just trying to get 15 minutes of fame. But food for thought I guess. News will be slow around here for awhile till Gamescom so I figured what the hell.

Sal.Paradise said:

Ok I saw this just now and HAVE to post it. 

Shuhei Yoshida is the President of Worldwide Studios at Sony Computer Entertainment. This is him playing along with Kaz's parody account (the one in my sig). Respect +1

I'll be honest, I don't get the reply if it was meant to be a joke.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

We may still be reeling from the big Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale leak from last week, but that hasn't stopped people from thinking there is still fun to be had with possible new character leaks for the highly anticipated Playstation brawler. Case in point, an image has been making the rounds on the official Playstation forums showing none other than Crash Bandicoot as a character in the game.

While the image posted above does in fact show a picture of Crash Bandicoot about to engage Fat Princess in mortal combat, I'm not entirely convinced the picture is real. First of all, there is no source for the leak. No story as to where it came from or anything. And second of all, Crash just looks out of place. This could be due to the fact that each character has their own graphical look, but even then he still looks odd.

Link

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

We may still be reeling from the big Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale leak from last week, but that hasn't stopped people from thinking there is still fun to be had with possible new character leaks for the highly anticipated Playstation brawler. Case in point, an image has been making the rounds on the official Playstation forums showing none other than Crash Bandicoot as a character in the game.

While the image posted above does in fact show a picture of Crash Bandicoot about to engage Fat Princess in mortal combat, I'm not entirely convinced the picture is real. First of all, there is no source for the leak. No story as to where it came from or anything. And second of all, Crash just looks out of place. This could be due to the fact that each character has their own graphical look, but even then he still looks odd.

Link

There was really no reason to think that he wouldn't end up there. Before Sony lost rights to him he was PlayStation (full stop) and you have to figure whoever still owns the rights to him would be glad to accept any money for use of the character anymore.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Hey guys sorry for the late update on the OP it's better now. PASBR is less then two weeks!