By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

Here comes the new challengers.

Cole McGrath

Jak and Daxter

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

amazing! cant wait 

So remember that blurry screenshot of the unknown characters? I found this on a different site. I don't think this has been put on here yet, if it has I apologize.

That looks so much like Kat to me.  I really don't think it's Specter but eh.

For Kat the hair color is the same. The black torso stops exactly where her top stops. The legs are bare and the boots are both in the right place and the right color (matching the top). It's hard to make out but you can barely see her left arm, which is also bare like her legs.

What do you guys think?

That does look like Kat, wow. Please be true ;_;

UnitSmiley said:

For Kat the hair color is the same. The black torso stops exactly where her top stops. The legs are bare and the boots are both in the right place and the right color (matching the top). It's hard to make out but you can barely see her left arm, which is also bare like her legs.

What do you guys think?

I agree with you, from that screenshot it looks more like Kat.

But oh_my_god, pleaseeeee be Specter.  

I know everyone is hankering to get Kat in because she's cool/represents the Vita/has good moves etc.

But I so badly want to see Ape Escape represented in this game.  It deserves it, more than Gravity Rush in my opinion.  The possibilities with gadget controls is just as endless as Kat's moves.  And Specter is an incredibly amusing bad guy who has been in all the main series Ape Escape games.

Pleaseeee Specter :(

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
UnitSmiley said:

What do you guys think?

I agree with you, from that screenshot it looks more like Kat.

But oh_my_god, pleaseeeee be Specter.  

I know everyone is hankering to get Kat in because she's cool/represents the Vita/has good moves etc.

But I so badly want to see Ape Escape represented in this game.  It deserves it, more than Gravity Rush in my opinion.  The possibilities with gadget controls is just as endless as Kat's moves.  And Specter is an incredibly amusing bad guy who has been in all the main series Ape Escape games.

Pleaseeee Specter :(

Yeah I feel ya. To be honest I do prefer Kat over Specter, but Specter could be amusing too :p.

@Sal.Paradise I know right? I can't unsee it now haha.

so who do you guys think it will be for gamescom?

my picks

sackboy
ezio
ratchet

and if they go beyond 3, then someone that is not as famous but from a European studio :S not sure who.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ok I saw this just now and HAVE to post it. 

Shuhei Yoshida is the President of Worldwide Studios at Sony Computer Entertainment. This is him playing along with Kaz's parody account (the one in my sig). Respect +1

Oh man that pic does look like Kat. Hype is inching higher.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Other possible female characters I thought of (forgive me if you already picked them) and my final boss guess.

Reiko Nagase-Ridge Racer series

Jennifer Tate-Primal PS2

Ada Wong-RE2

Sophia-Battle Arena Toshinden

Taki-Soul Edge/Calibur

Final Boss Character  Liquid Snake with Metal Gear REX