By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

They're just virtual trophies, U3 is one of my favorite multiplayer experiences of 2011.

Around the Network

First world problem.

You didn't notice how cheated you were for being a trophy whore?

They'll probably release trophies in an upcoming DLC. Naughty Dog have announced that many DLCs will be coming to Uncharted 3, so Fortune Hunter's Club did not consist of all the DLCs.

Curious about you achivement/trophy collectors.

When you get together with your friends do you guys talk about what cool achievements some game had or do you talk about the games cool plot twist or boss fight which was awesome, ect.

Achivements to me are like getting a participation award. Or what i thought was funny, my sisters volleyball team they had a "senior award" Every senior on the team got this trophy. Seriously who the hell would want that.

Around the Network

dlc trophies suck dude..seriously

but the DLC have been top notch..especially the last map pack! I'm thinking of making a thread about it to talk about the interesting gameplay elements these new maps bring

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Jedidiah-Rose said:

I was a constant supporter and player of the uncharted 2 online multiplayer i found it to be one of the best aditions to a series in video gaming, and when the dlc was released I was overjoyed and saddened by the fact that all my hardwork toward possible trophies was in vain as the newest trophies made your current counts null and void. So uncharted 3 comes out and all I can think about is how I'm going to wait and have all the dlc before I do anything.

Now I have most of the dlc and there's no trophies, I've (in my eyes) wasted money and find no enjoyment in the online at all. Fuck you Naughty Dog and fuck the people who constantly campaign to have the importance of trophies and achievments lessened. They MAKE the games in my opinion and add this grand sense of achievment which adds impecable worth to the DLC and the games themselves. I for one believe that it's not too late and I would happily see more money spent for an expansive addition to the trophy set of Uncharted 3, in fact given the sheer amount of DLC I would say the potential for a further 40-60 trophies is there.

But what are your thoughts on the issue?

Really? 

no seriously really...

I really don´t wan´t to insult I don´t know, and maybe you´re a nice guy I do not know. But you really feal cheated because of trophies? When your girlfriend bangs her neighbour, our you bang her sister that´s cheating. 

Nobody has forced you to purchase this DLC,  and they din´t promised new trophies so they weren´t even lying. And maybe instead of hunting trophies you should go out, or invite some friends over, or buy a new game to experience something new (Mass Effect), but hunting trophies is just a waste of time and energy. You might think you have achieved something but trust me you have not. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
dlc trophies suck dude..seriously

but the DLC have been top notch..especially the last map pack! I'm thinking of making a thread about it to talk about the interesting gameplay elements these new maps bring

We payed all that money on the Fortune Hunter's Club and it has been announced to be bundled with Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition at a free price.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Shiver me timbers?

VicViper said:

First world problems

Exaclty what came to mind....

It's sad that trophies mean so much to some.

4 ≈ One