By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

maverick40 said:
d21lewis said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Shiver me timbers?

How did you get timber from the last pic?

I just assumed there were timberwolves hiding amongst the trees in the background.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
maverick40 said:
d21lewis said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Shiver me timbers?

How did you get timber from the last pic?

I just assumed there were timberwolves hiding amongst the trees in the background.

A solid assumption!ha

I actually don't care for online achievements or trophies. The reason why is if the game is no longer popular, it's almost impossible to get many of these achievements or trophies, because almost no one is playing online. If I try to get online achievements right now for say NBA Live 09 or Far Cry it will probably be very hard to get an online game with anyone. Unless you have a bunch of friends will to play the same game, online achievements/trophies are senseless. I think these trophies and achievements should automatically be given to you when the online community for that game is dead. I don't know what Naughty Dog would reset trophies that were already achieved. That sounds like a bug to me. I would contact them about that.

I like what ME3 did here. They made it so you could earn Mulitplayer trophies, but you could also earn all of those same trophies by playing the single player game.

WiiBox3 said:
I like what ME3 did here. They made it so you could earn Mulitplayer trophies, but you could also earn all of those same trophies by playing the single player game.

could you pls elaborate a bit more. I'm curious as to how they did this

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

you really care about trophies!!!???!!! i can't believe it.

I completely agree with the OP.

No Trophies, no buy.

M.U.G.E.N said:
WiiBox3 said:

Just copied a list of some of the trophies from the game. Though you can't get all of the single player trophies in multiplayer, it is possible to get all of the multiplayer trophies playing single player. I thought this was a pretty smart way to satisfy both types of players. 

Enlisted (Bronze)
Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.

Tour of Duty (Bronze)
Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.

Tourist (Bronze)
Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.

Explorer (Bronze)
Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.

Almost There (Bronze)
Reach level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player.

Peak Condition (Bronze)
Reach level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.

Battle-Scarred (Bronze)
Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.

Unwavering (Gold)
Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity.

If I buy DLC for a game I expect more trophies to come with it. DLC trophies do not affect platinum/full completion award like 360 achievements do with DLC, so people have no reason to moan about them.

In Uncharted 3 case the DLC is all multiplayer related so if you do not buy it because you dislike MP there is no issue, for for the people who do play MP and buy the DLC they've been robbed of further goals to aim towards while playing, and yes trophies can be additional fun goals to aim for while playing.

WiiBox3 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
WiiBox3 said:

Just copied a list of some of the trophies from the game. Though you can't get all of the single player trophies in multiplayer, it is possible to get all of the multiplayer trophies playing single player. I thought this was a pretty smart way to satisfy both types of players. 

Enlisted (Bronze)
Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.

Tour of Duty (Bronze)
Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.

Tourist (Bronze)
Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.

Explorer (Bronze)
Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.

Almost There (Bronze)
Reach level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player.

Peak Condition (Bronze)
Reach level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.

Battle-Scarred (Bronze)
Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.

Unwavering (Gold)
Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity.

very interesting approach I must say..don't think i have seen this being done before. I think there should be one-two MP related trophies though..nothing hard to get but to encourage players to try out the modes at least once.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!