By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Brothers 4 - What are your Ideas? Gravity? Flying?

I would like to add to my above post: NFC features. Obviously, they have to implement anti-cheat rule such as when you're about to fly off, fall off or during Final Smash. As I write this, while I do see the flaws, I still think it'd be an interesting feature to add.

Honestly, though, this would be a better feature for Pokémon. I have more ideas for Pokémon but that's another topic.

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
blkfish92 said:
F0X said:
blkfish92 said:
What's with people liking melee more than brawl?

Nostalgia? *shrugs*

Honestly I can't fathom why lol, doesn't matter to me I play as Link the same way I do in every game

Agreed. Melee was radically different from 64, but how many do you hear say, "oh they changed it up too much 64 is better?" well yeah ssb64 was a good game but changes needed to be made. I personally think Brawl is better.

The newer game is better because of the updates and what not.

blkfish92 said:
theARTIST0017 said:
blkfish92 said:
F0X said:
blkfish92 said:

Nostalgia? *shrugs*

Honestly I can't fathom why lol, doesn't matter to me I play as Link the same way I do in every game

Agreed. Melee was radically different from 64, but how many do you hear say, "oh they changed it up too much 64 is better?" well yeah ssb64 was a good game but changes needed to be made. I personally think Brawl is better.

The newer game is better because of the updates and what not.

Well I far prefer melee because I can't stand the "floaty" nature of Brawl's mechanics

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

People like melee better because it's a better game.

Snovalo said:

Better is an opinion. I believe Brawl is better.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
Snovalo said:

Well it's not.

1 word, trip.

Snovalo said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Snovalo said:

Well it's not.

1 word, trip.

Nit-picking should be an Olympic event.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Stages:

1- A futuristic stage from sin and punishment, lots of creatures coming out of nowhere and battling everybody in stage.
2- A new stage from pushmo,everybody battling while the IA solves the puzzles
3- I would love a stage from sakura samurai, and old japanese stage full of sakura trees in full blossom
4- maybe some freakform stage?

Characters:

1- Saki (sin and punisment)
2- Elza (The Last Story)
3- Shulk (Xenoblade)
4- Dillon

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I thought this thread was suppose to be about what new ideas to be added. Besides the op everyone is just talking about what characters or stages they want in or taken out of the game or better online which are all to be expected.

I think Sheik, and Zero suit Samus should be their own characters. I never liked playing as Samus but Zero suit Samus is awesome. Sheiks move set is so radically different from Zelda. It isn't even the same Zelda from OOT anymore so it doesn't make sense that they would keep her the connected to Zelda anyway.

I want to remove the clones but the thing is I always enjoyed playing as Ganondorf even if he is a clone of Captain falcon. I wouldn't be fair to keep his moveset but fox/falco/wolf be changed so every clone should have two play styles the clone version from brawl and a new play style for those who want a change. Also I would like multiple final smashes that can be picked before you play like in Super SF4.

If you own both the 3ds version and wiiu version there is the option to only have one name tracking progress for both. Like if I have a 10-0 win streak online on my wiiu it'll still show a 10-0 win streak when I play online on my 3ds.

blkfish92 said:

It's much more balanced, and has better button layout, you can blame the wiimote for being less buttony,  yet some of the characters are just then same, ala link and toon link.

Of course people act like  "used to be good then it became popular  wahahwahawah" because they are all hipsters :)

Edit damn I hate typing on the iPad.