By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Brothers 4 - What are your Ideas? Gravity? Flying?

pokeclaudel said:

I thought this thread was suppose to be about what new ideas to be added. Besides the op everyone is just talking about what characters or stages they want in or taken out of the game or better online which are all to be expected.

I think Sheik, and Zero suit Samus should be their own characters. I never liked playing as Samus but Zero suit Samus is awesome. Sheiks move set is so radically different from Zelda. It isn't even the same Zelda from OOT anymore so it doesn't make sense that they would keep her the connected to Zelda anyway.

I want to remove the clones but the thing is I always enjoyed playing as Ganondorf even if he is a clone of Captain falcon. I wouldn't be fair to keep his moveset but fox/falco/wolf be changed so every clone should have two play styles the clone version from brawl and a new play style for those who want a change. Also I would like multiple final smashes that can be picked before you play like in Super SF4.

If you own both the 3ds version and wiiu version there is the option to only have one name tracking progress for both. Like if I have a 10-0 win streak online on my wiiu it'll still show a 10-0 win streak when I play online on my 3ds.

It is. I tried to keep it on topic and while it went some ways, I guess people were more interested in explaining why one game is better than the other :P 

You have some interesting ideas. Though I believe Ganandorf should not have a clone moveset of Falcon. Wow Ganondorf is crap though lmao. 

Also! The 4 players per match was so because the N64 could allow a maximum of 4 players. But if the Wii U has an excellent online structure (which I know it will) that could be expanded to 5 even 6! Just for the pure fun! At least the option to do it would be nice. The more the merrier right?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
blkfish92 said:
What's with people liking melee more than brawl?

It's much more balanced, and has better button layout, you can blame the wiimote for being less buttony,  yet some of the characters are just then same, ala link and toon link.

Of course people act like  "used to be good then it became popular  wahahwahawah" because they are all hipsters :)

Edit damn I hate typing on the iPad.

Explain please.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

wait what do you mean wish them the best? and by contracted? also in the original ssb Ness is a beast!

it means i don't play with them.  contracted means when i'm tierd of playing with the characters i normally beet the crap out of people with, i'll play with the characters that suck.

yea ness was a beast on the first ssb, but now while he's still beast, he's a bit underpowered imo.

Oh okay. Personal preference I guess. 

well, not really. i liked playing with Samus and link on SSB, but they suck on brawl. i can't play with them there fore they suck. Olimar is the only one i can't play with that i'd try learning again. i'm getting better with Medaknight, although i'm sitting at 1-8

ok tell me who you don't like/can't play with!!! 

I see. I can't play with a lot of characters. But more specifically, Marth, because I was a beast with him in Melee now he just plain out sucks. C. Falcon. He's terrible. I used to like him. Not that I don't like him I can't win as much with him anymore. Diddy Kong. I like him, but he's tricky to use. I don't likke Rob. I don't care for King dedede even though Kirby charcters were needed. I do like Game and Watch, but he's average.

I love using Mario. I'm a beast with Samus and Link. Link pulls out bombs quickly, allows him to spam it. Olimar, his attacks take some luck, depends on the pikmin you throw, I can't use him well. I hate/love Pikachu. He's cheap. His attacks draw you in especially down+a (on the ground). Sheik is awesome, worse, but still awesome.

i liked Roy on Melee but i couldn't play wih him, i also hated Marth and continue to. CF was good on SSB. butsucks on brawl. DK i've some what always been good with on brawl. i want to learn how to play with KD but i'm not partial to his style. Kirby has always been my ace. yea game and watch is average.

i was good with Mario, but brawl i can't play with him on. i'm glad someone can play with samus. i'm still somehwat good with with Link, but him Mario, and Samus, seem to have changed in to many ways. Samus is underpowered in comparison to SSB. i can't play with shiek but Zelda i'mm beast with. ROB is a waste of space.

grow up. it's the nature of the business. copied us!!! really? you sound like a 2 yr. old crying over spilt milk. Nintendo copied Sony with the Wiimote. youtube it buddy, and stop crying over something not important. it's a game, not life.

you don't own any part of ninty or its games, so no one copied you.

Aww man I miss Roy. But overall I agree with everything except with Samus. I believe she got progressively better but that's just me. I'm opposite with Zelda/Shiek, I can't play Zelda well. 

So what do you think about Sony All Stars whatever the long name is?

well before i became a vgc member for the second time (3 times in all) a thread was made, asking the question "if Sony made a super smash bros game, who'd be in it".

i never thought about it before that, but when i saw that thread, i came up with afew ideas, but i was waiting till my bann had lifted, not know it was the default yr for PB's lol.

all in all i like the idea, i'm just not sure if the game's going to come out just like or enough like SB. it's not similar enough to smash bro's for me to look at it in that light.

great idea, worried about the execution of the idea, and it looks like it plays well. i'll likely wait on a sequel for improvements, so i'll likely not buy this one.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Aww man I miss Roy. But overall I agree with everything except with Samus. I believe she got progressively better but that's just me. I'm opposite with Zelda/Shiek, I can't play Zelda well. 

well before i became a vgc member for the second time (3 times in all) a thread was made, asking the question "if Sony made a super smash bros game, who'd be in it".

i never thought about it before that, but when i saw that thread, i came up with afew ideas, but i was waiting till my bann had lifted, not know it was the default yr for PB's lol.

all in all i like the idea, i'm just not sure if the game's going to come out just like or enough like SB. it's not similar enough to smash bro's for me to look at it in that light.

great idea, worried about the execution of the idea, and it looks like it plays well. i'll likely wait on a sequel for improvements, so i'll likely not buy this one.

Yeah, I like it. That's how you know I'm not a Ninty fanboy lol but its good because the competition makes it so the next SB game is even better. But a lot of people dislike it. Well, it's not as if the developers are acting like it's something new, they are just paying homage to a great idea that was already there. It's as they say, coying is the highest form of flattery. 

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:

NFC features would be cool. But you lost me on the whole anti-cheat thing...

Basically, preventing usage of NFC feature (switch characters) if you're about to fly-off, fall-off or if another character is the middle of Final Smash. Otherwise, no one will die, practically.

Now that I think about it, I don't think Nintendo will use this feature; specially, if they plan to integrate 3DS with it.

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Yeah, I like it. That's how you know I'm not a Ninty fanboy lol but its good because the competition makes it so the next SB game is even better. But a lot of people dislike it. Well, it's not as if the developers are acting like it's something new, they are just paying homage to a great idea that was already there. It's as they say, coying is the highest form of flattery. 

yea you notice which companies veiw each ohter as comp. by thier actions. MS veiw Sony as there's, and Sony wvei ninty as there's. ninty excepts all comers.