By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Brothers 4 - What are your Ideas? Gravity? Flying?

theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

wait what do you mean wish them the best? and by contracted? also in the original ssb Ness is a beast!

it means i don't play with them.  contracted means when i'm tierd of playing with the characters i normally beet the crap out of people with, i'll play with the characters that suck.

yea ness was a beast on the first ssb, but now while he's still beast, he's a bit underpowered imo.

Oh okay. Personal preference I guess. 

well, not really. i liked playing with Samus and link on SSB, but they suck on brawl. i can't play with them there fore they suck. Olimar is the only one i can't play with that i'd try learning again. i'm getting better with Medaknight, although i'm sitting at 1-8

ok tell me who you don't like/can't play with!!! 

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
What's with people liking melee more than brawl?

Nostalgia? *shrugs*

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
blkfish92 said:

Nostalgia? *shrugs*

Honestly I can't fathom why lol, doesn't matter to me I play as Link the same way I do in every game

Instead of Master Hand, who thinks we should have this guy as a final boss?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

oniyide said:
how about an online system that isnt a total piece of crap

I saw this and this basically sums up my whole thought for a new SSB.

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

wait what do you mean wish them the best? and by contracted? also in the original ssb Ness is a beast!

it means i don't play with them.  contracted means when i'm tierd of playing with the characters i normally beet the crap out of people with, i'll play with the characters that suck.

yea ness was a beast on the first ssb, but now while he's still beast, he's a bit underpowered imo.

well, not really. i liked playing with Samus and link on SSB, but they suck on brawl. i can't play with them there fore they suck. Olimar is the only one i can't play with that i'd try learning again. i'm getting better with Medaknight, although i'm sitting at 1-8

I see. I can't play with a lot of characters. But more specifically, Marth, because I was a beast with him in Melee now he just plain out sucks. C. Falcon. He's terrible. I used to like him. Not that I don't like him I can't win as much with him anymore. Diddy Kong. I like him, but he's tricky to use. I don't likke Rob. I don't care for King dedede even though Kirby charcters were needed. I do like Game and Watch, but he's average.

I love using Mario. I'm a beast with Samus and Link. Link pulls out bombs quickly, allows him to spam it. Olimar, his attacks take some luck, depends on the pikmin you throw, I can't use him well. I hate/love Pikachu. He's cheap. His attacks draw you in especially down+a (on the ground). Sheik is awesome, worse, but still awesome.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

blkfish92 said:
F0X said:
blkfish92 said:

Nostalgia? *shrugs*

Honestly I can't fathom why lol, doesn't matter to me I play as Link the same way I do in every game

Agreed. Melee was radically different from 64, but how many do you hear say, "oh they changed it up too much 64 is better?" well yeah ssb64 was a good game but changes needed to be made. I personally think Brawl is better.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Sony copied us, they fucking completely ripped this game off. And it will suck too, watch. Smh sony, what a disgrace. Just copy Nintendo, thats all you do..

Snovalo said:
Sony copied us, they fucking completely ripped this game off. And it will suck too, watch. Smh sony, what a disgrace. Just copy Nintendo, thats all you do..

I agree the game looks like a fan mod of Brawl, but I actually hope it's good, that way there will be more pressure on Sakurai to deliver an amazing game.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theARTIST0017 said:

I see. I can't play with a lot of characters. But more specifically, Marth, because I was a beast with him in Melee now he just plain out sucks. C. Falcon. He's terrible. I used to like him. Not that I don't like him I can't win as much with him anymore. Diddy Kong. I like him, but he's tricky to use. I don't likke Rob. I don't care for King dedede even though Kirby charcters were needed. I do like Game and Watch, but he's average.

I love using Mario. I'm a beast with Samus and Link. Link pulls out bombs quickly, allows him to spam it. Olimar, his attacks take some luck, depends on the pikmin you throw, I can't use him well. I hate/love Pikachu. He's cheap. His attacks draw you in especially down+a (on the ground). Sheik is awesome, worse, but still awesome.

i liked Roy on Melee but i couldn't play wih him, i also hated Marth and continue to. CF was good on SSB. butsucks on brawl. DK i've some what always been good with on brawl. i want to learn how to play with KD but i'm not partial to his style. Kirby has always been my ace. yea game and watch is average.

i was good with Mario, but brawl i can't play with him on. i'm glad someone can play with samus. i'm still somehwat good with with Link, but him Mario, and Samus, seem to have changed in to many ways. Samus is underpowered in comparison to SSB. i can't play with shiek but Zelda i'mm beast with. ROB is a waste of space.

grow up. it's the nature of the business. copied us!!! really? you sound like a 2 yr. old crying over spilt milk. Nintendo copied Sony with the Wiimote. youtube it buddy, and stop crying over something not important. it's a game, not life.

you don't own any part of ninty or its games, so no one copied you.