By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

The Heat are in trouble.  I know they lost one game to the Knicks also but not at home.  Also if they make it to the finals and Bosh is not back they have no change of winning the title.

Around the Network

So far in the polls I'm the only one who voted for the Spurs. Are people underestimating the team that is healthy and had the best record in the season? They're quietly destroying other teams and I'm surprised people are hung up on the Heat, Thunder and Lakers.

Cirio said:
So far in the polls I'm the only one who voted for the Spurs. Are people underestimating the team that is healthy and had the best record in the season? They're quietly destroying other teams and I'm surprised people are hung up on the Heat, Thunder and Lakers.

Bulls had best record of the season.

But Spurs have a very good chance to take it, however OKC is the better team.

OP updated.... yay! Heat lose. :)

superchunk said:

If Heat lose James or Wade... then their done. But Bosh... nah they still have a solid chance. I don't want them to win, but they are still contenders.

They have a chance to beat Indiana, but without Bosh the heat are not going to make it out of the East on top. People always underestimate what he brings to the team. Not only does he score a lot, but his rebounding and defense. He is a solid big man and there was a reason he started for team USA during the olympics. Who is going to pick up the scoring slack? Who is going to come in and give them more minutes? What will the affect be of everyone having to play more minutes? Once again, the Heat will fail to get things done.

The Thunder will not have any problem getting through to the next round and neither will the Spurs or Celtics.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
superchunk said:

If Heat lose James or Wade... then their done. But Bosh... nah they still have a solid chance. I don't want them to win, but they are still contenders.

They have a chance to beat Indiana, but without Bosh the heat are not going to make it out of the East on top. People always underestimate what he brings to the team. Not only does he score a lot, but his rebounding and defense. He is a solid big man and there was a reason he started for team USA during the olympics. Who is going to pick up the scoring slack? Who is going to come in and give them more minutes? What will the affect be of everyone having to play more minutes? Once again, the Heat will fail to get things done.

The Thunder will not have any problem getting through to the next round and neither will the Spurs or Celtics.

I don't know if its really Bosh though... I think its more to do with the Heat's terrible bench.

superchunk said:
supermario128 said:
superchunk said:

I don't know if its really Bosh though... I think its more to do with the Heat's terrible bench.

the heat do have a terrible bench,which is just another reason that bosh's absense is that big of a deal,in my opinion. 

Cirio said:

I voted Thunder because I'm a Thunder fan.  I do believe the Spurs are the best team in the playoffs.  I won't be shocked if they end up taking it all.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

You guys crack me up saying that the Heat can afford to lose Bosh. To me he's the most important of the three as he's the only inside presence on the team. The other two are scorers that you could afford to lose one where the other would have to take up the slack. I think that they might not even get out of this round since Indiana has a lot of big mean guys that they can throw at you. This is not a good thing for Miami.

Neither is both James and wade missing crucial free throws or James throwing up three straight bricks and then being so scared that he throws the ball to Mario Chalmers. Oh, that was fun to watch!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Voted for the Thunder for three good reasons:

--> They're the most solid team IMO

--> I'm a Knicks fan, so i'm hoping OKC to sweep the Heat in the finals (Yes, im calling Thunder X Heat in the final)

--> LeBron shall not win a ring (Ik its not a legit reason, but yeah, that flopper shall not get a championship)

LET'S GO KNICKS