By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9
superchunk said:
amp316 said:

Did he officially win the award yet?

Anybody with half a brain would have voted for Durant or Bryant instead.

Yeah, he was awarded the other day.

I wonder if he would have won it if he played in Oklahoma City?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

It was nice trash talking my fellow coworkers that are Lakers fans this morning. It's like they haven't watched any Thunder/Lakers games over the last two seasons. It's good to be loyal to your team and all, but I knew last year the Thunder didn't stand a chance against Dallas and wasn't surprised when they lost the series. I call it blind faith.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I wanted the heat to win it all,but with bosh out for the rest of the playoffs,I'm not so sure. He's a pivitol part of that time in my opinion. I guess someone outside of the big three,needs to step up there game.

People the Lakers have lost just one game against the Thunder. I want them to lose but its to early to scratch them yet. I hope the Thunder will win this year Durant deserves it.

AndrewWK said:
People the Lakers have lost just one game against the Thunder. I want them to lose but its to early to scratch them yet. I hope the Thunder will win this year Durant deserves it.

I just don't see the thunder winning it all. I hope the heat win it all,but being realistic,I think the laker's are the spurs will take it this year. With bosh being out for the rest of the playoffs,I just don't see that happening,even though I'm a big lebron james fan.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
AndrewWK said:

I just don't see the thunder winning it all. I hope the heat win it all,but being realistic,I think the laker's are the spurs will take it this year. With bosh being out for the rest of the playoffs,I just don't see that happening,even though I'm a big lebron james fan.

I too dont see the thunder winning it all. Also i am a Lakers fan through and through but this....just looks near impossible. Did they say Bosh was out the rest of the postseason? I thought it was just this series.

chris212223 said:
oldschoolfool said:
AndrewWK said:

I too dont see the thunder winning it all. Also i am a Lakers fan through and through but this....just looks near impossible. Did they say Bosh was out the rest of the postseason? I thought it was just this series.

from what I seen,the said indefenitly,due to adominal strain,so I just assumed that meant the rest of the postseason. 

oldschoolfool said:
chris212223 said:
oldschoolfool said:
AndrewWK said:

from what I seen,the said indefenitly,due to adominal strain,so I just assumed that meant the rest of the postseason. 

Bosh was no big factor anyway. He is expandable for the Heat, Haslem is a better defender anyway.

AndrewWK said:

Bosh was no big factor anyway. He is expandable for the Heat, Haslem is a better defender anyway.

That's what I was thinking.

Bulls lost Rose and it ended them.

If Heat lose James or Wade... then their done. But Bosh... nah they still have a solid chance. I don't want them to win, but they are still contenders.

superchunk said:
AndrewWK said:

That's what I was thinking.

Bulls lost Rose and it ended them.

If Heat lose James or Wade... then their done. But Bosh... nah they still have a solid chance. I don't want them to win, but they are still contenders.

bosh is more important then people think. I believe bosh is a big factor,in terms of defense and rebounds and giving wade and lebron some breathing room. Sure there still contenders,but the pacers chances,just got a whole lot better in my opinion.