By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Highest Grossing Films Of All Time: Elimination Game - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING WINS!

thekingofinfinity said:
+ LOTR: The Return of the King
- The Dark Knight

Hmm....are you someones alt?

Around the Network

+The Dark Knight
-Spider-Man 3

SM3 is outta there! :D

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
thekingofinfinity said:
+ LOTR: The Return of the King
- The Dark Knight

Hmm....are you someones alt?

Isn't there a post requirement? 

I should have made one, but since it isn't in the OP i'll include all votes from people no matter their post count.

pezus said:

Ugh. Time to create an alt!

Wait... we can just do that? :O

+ Toy Story 3!

- Forest Gump.

Around the Network

If a pile of people with no posts start voting i'll get Torillian to do an IP check on every stinkin' one of you!

man-bear-pig said:
If a pile of people with no posts start voting i'll get Torillian to do an IP check on every stinkin' one of you!

Why don´t you do that with this kingofinfinity guy? 

@ruimartiniman, i'll let this guy off since he is the first

@zero, i choose the path of shame!

Okay then, from now on there will be a 100 post rule. I'll add it to the OP.

@zero, are you high?

I'm gonna include thekingofinfinity's vote because he voted before the change in the rules. What your suggesting I do is the equivalent of me saying that from now on no Irish peoples votes will be included just because I think you have shit taste in movies.

man-bear-pig said:

@zero, are you high?

I'm gonna include thekingofinfinity's vote because he voted before the change in the rules. What your suggesting I do is the equivalent of me saying that from now on no Irish peoples votes will be included just because I think you have shit taste in movies.

Well.... he does say that he does weed. -.-