By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Highest Grossing Films Of All Time: Elimination Game - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING WINS!

Woh! Only two more... thank goodness!!!

Around the Network

Worthy winner!

pezus said:
superchunk said:
pezus said:

I will create a thread called "Superchunk was never right" when MS do not announce 720 for a 2012 release. 

Won't have to.

1) 720 will be announced

2) I will likely be wrong in my bet with Jay tho. But I only gave that a 60/40 best chance when I made the bet. He knows that.

Eitherway, I will make my own "I am actually wrong" thread after E3 if such a case comes up. I'm not afraid to eat crow. Thank fully it so rarely happens. :P

That is not what you predicted though. You can't just cut your prediction in half to fit your agenda.

And it rarely happens because in 6 years, you've only posted about twice as much as NinPie did in 5 months

ok you lost me.

I said what is in my sig and have only ever said that.

1) next gen will start in 2012 (proven)

2) all will be out by end of 2013 (obvious at this point)

3) this E3 will show them all (still probable)

Then in a thread where it was heavily rumored MS was aiming to match Nintendo's launch I made a bet with Jay. The link to that is in my sig. You can even ask him in that I was never 100% sure, but just more sure than it not happening so I took the bet. I've even stated to him many times that he'll probably win the bet, but it would be awesome if I end up winning.

Where did I cut my prediction in half?

This thread is so full of win.

WiiBox3 said:

We from what I heard. You almost won your bet, as MS had planned on releasing the Next Xbox this year. But they pushed it back since sales on the Kinect and 360 are still doing pretty well.

Yeah I had a good chance at it, but I am fairly certian at this point I will lose. I'm just waiting for E3 to make it official with Jay.

Around the Network

The true victory of this game lies in the fact that a Star Wars prequel made the top 10. 

I was so proud of VGChartz at that moment. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

The true victory of this game lies in the fact that a Star Wars prequel made the top 10. 

I was so proud of VGChartz at that moment. 

Well return of the sith is a great movie. By far the best of the prequels and some feel better than one or more of the originals.

I should make this an annual thing...

Wait... who won? I don't feel like reading all your guys comments.

Wow... I'm a failure. It's in the freaking title. >_>