By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Santa Monica Hiring for New Shooter

Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hope not, neither game is welcome, but i hope they are making a TPS.

Why would neither game be welcome? I've heard a lot of people say they want to see a MAG 2 "that isn't ruined by Zipper".

i'm being some what sar..................hey!!!!! where in gods name have you beeen? i haven't seen you around. 

Around the Network

And there working on that Move game Datura to? 3 games in the works...this is probably for the PS4.

Really? Another shooter? Resistance, KillZone, Socom, Mag and Uncharted isn't enough?

Yaayyy... wait, what? TPS... never mind. >_>

bonkers555 said:
Really? Another shooter? Resistance, KillZone, Socom, Mag and Uncharted isn't enough?

Uncharted isn't really a pure shooter. 

Anyway, this could be amazing. SSM really need to branch out and create a new IP or work on something new, their studio is bursting with talent.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind another FPS as long as it's not a GENERIC FPS, but SSM is a great studio so I don't think I'll have to worry.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hope not, neither game is welcome, but i hope they are making a TPS.

Why would neither game be welcome? I've heard a lot of people say they want to see a MAG 2 "that isn't ruined by Zipper".

i'm being some what sar..................hey!!!!! where in gods name have you beeen? i haven't seen you around. 

Well....you see....I have been....who's asking?

*vanishes*

EDIT:

In all seriousness I've been hammered with my site, school, some work, working on launching a production company with a couple friends and being a producer/co-director/starring in an upcoming Internet TV show.

hmm a shooter? We already have too many!

about time PS weakest area 1st and 3rd person shooters and my favorite genres, im hoping its a new franchise and not socom or mag

This is a little bit interesting. But then again, it doesn't take much to interest me. It DOES take much to impress/ wow me though.