By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

tl;dr

Around the Network

Really though source I don't know why you're clinging on to that one bad prediction I made, the actual longer terms predictions I've made that are articles on the site, actually stand a chance of coming true, unlike the majority of yours.

In 2010 you still expected 75m Wii's in the US for goodness sakes, far worse than me expecting a price cut would propel Kinect sales. And truthfully, I still believe if 360/kinect got a cut it would have done 8 - 10m.

And people say Apple fans are bad, holy crap....

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

*grabs popcorn*

This has been building nicely over the past day, glad to see the sly shit is over and we are getting into the juicy stuff now.

...the hell did I just read?

Around the Network

Its great when shit like this comes out, shows you people for how they really are.

Seece said:

This is ridiculous, you missed the part where I said you bent over for Miyamoto.

Or the homophobic and racist remarks (despite me not being black, which was weird)

Uh you said I bent over for Miyamoto - I asked if you hated gay people. You said you were gay. Then I asked if you hated yourself. Nothing racist though?

I don't know why you are proud of saying that though? I mean its just baiting.

By the way, we can do this all day if you want, I have buddies coming in from the East but the plane got delayed - I'll be here. I've got a new job, nothing to lose on here. I made tens of thousands from VGC and associated projects - at this point if you piss me off I'll go full bore back at you.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Am I doing this right?

This thread needs more graphs !

(might not reflect the truth)

LOL, the pics are great ....