Vita - 8,250

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vita has now reached terminal velocity

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Acevil said:
noname2200 said:
Panama said:
KH is doing really poorly considering it's not a spinoff title and is bundled. At least it's definitely getting localized.

True. I have to wonder what effect the prior Nintendo handheld games had on it, though. From what I've heard the DS and even GBA games weren't particularly good. Alternatively, maybe the 3DS just isn't the platform for the series.

To be fair, the PSP version didn't do well in the west comparable to the DS game, but specifically terms of Japan, the best option seems to be PSP.

Is  the consensus that the PSP game is higher quality than its DS counterpart(s)?

Most definitely, BBS, CoM and DDD are the three KH games that are arguably just as important to the story as 1 and 2 and it shows in their quality.

Shows what I know: I thought there was only one PSP game.

Thanks for the response!

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Shows what I know: I thought there was only one PSP game.

Thanks for the response!

Not sure if you are joking. There is only one PSP game: Birth By Sleep. Chains of Memories is the GBA game and Dream Drop Distance is the 3DS game.

No joke here. The series has roughly zero appeal to me.

RolStoppable said:

Understandable. Neither Kim Possible or Phineas & Ferb are in the games, so they are pretty much trash.

Don't forget the biggest kiss of death: soriku loves it.

Around the Network

Wow... boring week in japan.... cant wait to see some decent releases for the Vita

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Not sure why you people are acting surprised about Vita. See that #1 best selling game? PSP.
PSP is still getting a lot of 3rd party support. Vita, isn't.

VicViper said:

Lucky bastard! :D

But thanks, looking foward for your impressions on FE and, hopefully, CoP!

Well I went to another store and I picked up Code of Princess along with the pre-order bonus Sound and Visual Book. I got the last copy at that store (I believe), but I don't think they had many anyway.

Later I went to a larger store (in the late afternoon) and there was plenty of interest in FE, I saw many people checking it out, people buying the game as well as people buying FE along with a 3DS! I think it's going to move quite a few 3DS systems. I didn't see anybody get CoP though (though it surely is a more niche game.)

I also picked up these two Fire Emblem 1,000 yen Nintendo Point cards while I was at the store. They look very nice!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/games/P1000285_a.jpg

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

You know.. these threads are actually about smbu2000 showing us awesome stuff we never ever gonna get.. and he knows it

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Oh yeah and I forgot as well, Nintendo is selling more Fire Emblem 3DS bundles. They had the first ones for pre-order last Saturday and they sold out very quickly. They had more for sale today and they went quickly as well. They will have more as well first on 4/21 then on 4/26, 5/10 and finally 5/19. The bundle is available exclusively through Nintendo's online shop.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201204/19013386.html

Once they go on sale Nintendo's servers just get hammered and it's pretty much impossible to get through, I'm surprised people actually could order them. I got as far as the item page today, but after that it was just error, error, error.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"