By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:
Gah, paralogue 12 was annoying. Paralogue 8 is rather high-pressure, given that it forces you to overextend to get to Kjelle before she gets in too much trouble, so i'll head back to that later.

Mages, wyverns, and a swordmaster who happened to have Vantage on only one playthrough. Mages and wyverns are just as bad as that damned chapter 11.

Nowi/Gregor and Sumia/Gaius are now a thing. That should get me... Nah and Cynthia, right?

Also, how does Chrom promote?

I think Chrom promotes straight to Great Lord, maybe at some point in the story?

Right. The "when" bothers me, as i'm close to capping him.

Although with the infinite-use Falchion, it doesn't hurt to have him do combat while capped...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'm at chapter 13 and I unfortunately killed off Ricken and Virion ( and a female avatar) and I only realized that I'm lacking in men last chapter where Virion died so I've been grinding a lot for Maribelle/ Vaike support and a Lon'qu/Olivia support leaving the avatar to marry one of the children. The rest, I've got.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
I'm at chapter 13 and I unfortunately killed off Ricken and Virion ( and a female avatar) and I only realized that I'm lacking in men last chapter where Virion died so I've been grinding a lot for Maribelle/ Vaike support and a Lon'qu/Olivia support leaving the avatar to marry one of the children. The rest, I've got.

What, you get multiple?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr Khan said:
Gah, paralogue 12 was annoying. Paralogue 8 is rather high-pressure, given that it forces you to overextend to get to Kjelle before she gets in too much trouble, so i'll head back to that later.

Mages, wyverns, and a swordmaster who happened to have Vantage on only one playthrough. Mages and wyverns are just as bad as that damned chapter 11.

Nowi/Gregor and Sumia/Gaius are now a thing. That should get me... Nah and Cynthia, right?

Also, how does Chrom promote?

He promotes like everyone else. I used a Grand Seal to make him a Great Lord myself.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Conegamer said:
AstroGamer said:
I'm at chapter 13 and I unfortunately killed off Ricken and Virion ( and a female avatar) and I only realized that I'm lacking in men last chapter where Virion died so I've been grinding a lot for Maribelle/ Vaike support and a Lon'qu/Olivia support leaving the avatar to marry one of the children. The rest, I've got.

What, you get multiple?

No I meant I have a female avatar so I can't get everyone in a marriage until the children

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
chriscox1121 said:
i just finished the fourth paralogue and i'm going through on hard mode. Yeah, the game gets easier as it goes on, but the beginning always seems the toughtest.

Have you finished the game though? I've heard the difficulty really picks up around Chapter 13-15, or when Lucina joins the party. Obviously I can't confirm this, but I've heard it a fair few times.

nah, i'm on my first play through and just finished chapter 11, so it seems it'll get interesting.

I am replaying the game on Normal and I think I maxed out Donnel's stats because the last level he grew, nothing went up.

MDMAlliance said:
I am replaying the game on Normal and I think I maxed out Donnel's stats because the last level he grew, nothing went up.

If his stats are green then they are capped, it is possible to have a "no stat increase" level up.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
MDMAlliance said:

If his stats are green then they are capped, it is possible to have a "no stat increase" level up.

Reminds me of the Ballista men from Shadow Dragon. Takes forever to level them up, then you get nothing anyway!

¬_¬

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

MDMAlliance said:

Time to reclass him.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)