By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Fucking swordmaster with your bitch-ass vantage. You burn alive and i hope everyone you ever cared for suffers.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Fucking swordmaster with your bitch-ass vantage. You burn alive and i hope everyone you ever cared for suffers.

mr khan, your a crazy guy lol, if FE were a Match VS Game, i be scared to be your enemy XD

And now this cuntfucking sage with arcfire. Eternal hellfire would be too mild for you, fucking bitchface

Mr Khan said:
And now this cuntfucking sage with arcfire. Eternal hellfire would be too mild for you, fucking bitchface

Ye...Yeah...Exactly...Right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

*laughs*

New Title for the topic: "Mr Khan Rants About Fire Emblem Injustices, Also Official Thread."

Also... I have a new Fire Emblem cruuuuuush! <3

Tharja...

Around the Network
Smeags said:

*laughs*

New Title for the topic: "Mr Khan Rants About Fire Emblem Injustices, Also Official Thread."

Also... I have a new Fire Emblem cruuuuuush! <3

Tharja...

At some point I'm just going to compile a poster of all of the images of these girls you keep mentioning, for your convinience.

For now, this is what we have to look forward to in the DLC:

I like the new thread title, though. I might just change it to that!

Conegamer said:

*Swoons*

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

*Swoons*

I think you should maybe check out the "____of bonds" maps when they appear. Here's a description of 2 of them from the Japanese version of the game:

Another Story: Secret Spa of Bonds
This time, the merchant Anna invites Chrom and his gang to a secret spa. But, surprise surprise, they're met with risen soldiers in the hot spring.

Difficulty: 2 star, Price: 200 Yen
Category: Other-world Resort
This map features many conversations between the children characters. In addition, Owain, Inigo, Lucina and Severa each have scenes where they don a yukata, plus special conversations with your Avatar. This map is recommended for those who love dialogue between characters.
Battle map: New
Map theme: "We should turn in for the night."
Battle theme: Fire Emblem theme remix (B) (New)
Note 1: This map features 20 event tiles instead of the usual 2.
Note 2: For this map only, all Swordmaster characters wear a yukata in battle.

From 1st November 2012

Another Story: Summer of Bonds
The merchant Anna invites Chrom and his gang to a beach retreat to thank them for saving several Outrealms. However, they didn't expect plunderers to appear...

Difficulty: 2 star, Price: 200 Yen
Category: Other-world Resort
This map features many conversations between the parent characters. In addition, Chrom, Gaius, Tharja and Cordelia each have scenes where they don a swimsuit, plus special conversations with your Avatar. This map is recommended for those who love dialogue between characters.
Battle map: New
Map theme: "We should turn in for the night."
Battle theme: Fire Emblem theme remix (A) (New)
Note 1: This map features 15 event tiles instead of the usual 2.
Note 2: For this map only, all Sorcerer characters wear a swimsuit in battle.

That bolded line at the bottom should hopefully explain the bolded picture

Gah, paralogue 12 was annoying. Paralogue 8 is rather high-pressure, given that it forces you to overextend to get to Kjelle before she gets in too much trouble, so i'll head back to that later.

Mages, wyverns, and a swordmaster who happened to have Vantage on only one playthrough. Mages and wyverns are just as bad as that damned chapter 11.

Nowi/Gregor and Sumia/Gaius are now a thing. That should get me... Nah and Cynthia, right?

Also, how does Chrom promote?

Mr Khan said:
Gah, paralogue 12 was annoying. Paralogue 8 is rather high-pressure, given that it forces you to overextend to get to Kjelle before she gets in too much trouble, so i'll head back to that later.

Mages, wyverns, and a swordmaster who happened to have Vantage on only one playthrough. Mages and wyverns are just as bad as that damned chapter 11.

Nowi/Gregor and Sumia/Gaius are now a thing. That should get me... Nah and Cynthia, right?

Also, how does Chrom promote?

I think Chrom promotes straight to Great Lord, maybe at some point in the story?