By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Game continues to move up the NA eShop 3DS charts, just passed Zen Pinball 3D and it's now #18.

And I just got lots of Spotpass data! Lots of characters (can't battle them because I'm so weak, but I can still buy those powerful weapons!) This game keeps delievering!

im always fighting them, i recruited only 1 person, also i went up against a risen army? Weird but i won!

Around the Network

Ordered it on Amazon and it says it is out of stock. I suppose I'll eventually get it. I was going to go to Gamestop (since prices don't come down on Nintendo published games usually (especially FE)) but decided to go ahead and just order it through Amazon since I picked up a few more games on there (Wii Music! now I can properly blame it).

Wow, I don't know how the hell this thread almost has 500 replies so far...  Must be some die hard FE fans on this site.

Mr Khan said:
I partnered up Sully and Frederick, which seemed to make her quite powerful. Even having Tactician back up Stahl did pretty well.

I'm going to have to explore this. It makes these sucky characters quite tolerable.

How long is this game? Given how low down all these characters start, i'd have to assume something lengthier?

There's 25 story missions, plus the intro, prologue and endgame (so I guess actually 27). Then there's 18 sidequests (or whatever they're called) in addition to 5 which are avaliable via SpotPass, and then ofcourse the skirmishes and DLC. 

If you're doing the main story and the main story early, I've heard reports that it's around 25 hours.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm gonna get this game down the road sometime, but with EOIV releasing soon, no reason to get it IMO, specially because I didn't liked Nintendo's policy with DLCs in the game, but i love Fire Emblem anyway, so i won't pass. Great to see that at least the game lasts a fair amount of time.

I have another newbie question! Is there any way to repair weapons that are almost destroyed, or does every weapon only have so many uses and then it's done? What about forging? I haven't tried it yet. Does it repair a weapon as well as boost stats? Is it worth forging weapons early on or is it a waste of money?

Thanks!

Around the Network

Oh my god...That chapter 10 music is incredible

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Oh my god...That chapter 10 music is incredible

Indeed.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Ha also did just Ch. 10. Yea very awesome music. I really should put on headphones so I can fully hear the gloriousness of it.

Question on the whole second seal and master seal.

Ok so I got Chrom to level 20. Or I think 19 right now, but close enough. I have never done this reclassing thing before. Had always in all past Fire Emblem games just master sealed them or in Path of Radiance I believe they promoted on their own. So I'm new to this. So wondering if anyone can help me out.

Ok so how does second seal work leveling wise. If I use it on Chrom and switch him to say Cavalier. Does he register as a LVL 1 character, so if I kill a lvl 15 enemy with him he will get massive xp? Or does he register as a lvl 21 character and get minimal xp.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if the best route would be to go Lvl 20 Lord --- Lvl 20 Cavalier --- Lvl 20 Lord --- Lvl 20 Great Lord.

or something to that effect. i'm thinking if I do it this way, the first 60 levels I do will all be in the 1-20 range and thus I will level up very fast and get max stats sooner, as well as getting the say Cavalier skills sooner than I would if I went Great Lord first.

So can anyone clarify?

After 3 days of trying... I .... I did it... I beat the first side mission. Got Donnel! I haven't felt so accomplished in a single-player video game since... I don't know when!

Yay!

irstupid said:
Ha also did just Ch. 10. Yea very awesome music. I really should put on headphones so I can fully hear the gloriousness of it.

Question on the whole second seal and master seal.

Ok so I got Chrom to level 20. Or I think 19 right now, but close enough. I have never done this reclassing thing before. Had always in all past Fire Emblem games just master sealed them or in Path of Radiance I believe they promoted on their own. So I'm new to this. So wondering if anyone can help me out.

Ok so how does second seal work leveling wise. If I use it on Chrom and switch him to say Cavalier. Does he register as a LVL 1 character, so if I kill a lvl 15 enemy with him he will get massive xp? Or does he register as a lvl 21 character and get minimal xp.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if the best route would be to go Lvl 20 Lord --- Lvl 20 Cavalier --- Lvl 20 Lord --- Lvl 20 Great Lord.

or something to that effect. i'm thinking if I do it this way, the first 60 levels I do will all be in the 1-20 range and thus I will level up very fast and get max stats sooner, as well as getting the say Cavalier skills sooner than I would if I went Great Lord first.

So can anyone clarify?

You can experiment with it, try it with lots of people without saving, then restartin. I notice that it might degrade back while keeping some of their stats. back to level 1, not 21 like the master seal. I tried it with marth a level 10 (but it might be because he's actually level 30?) and it downgraded all stats by 3-6 points each! My advice just test it out!