By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

noname2200 said:
Who has a copy? I have a copy.

Argh, so jealous! We have to wait until April! 

Like your profile pic BTW

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Downloaded it this morning when I got in from my night shift......was only able to sleep for like 3 hours because I was so jacked to play! After about 4 hours of playing so far I can say that it's already my favourite 3DS game, just edging out MK7.

The only flaw in my opinion is lack of a head to head multiplayer mode, but maybe that's asking for too much!

I downloaded it, as here in brazil the retail copy would around 30 dollars more expensive, and here in my city it will only be available in the friday, I wouldn't be able to wait.

You Lucky People!!!

Funtime said:
Downloaded it this morning when I got in from my night shift......was only able to sleep for like 3 hours because I was so jacked to play! After about 4 hours of playing so far I can say that it's already my favourite 3DS game, just edging out MK7.

The only flaw in my opinion is lack of a head to head multiplayer mode, but maybe that's asking for too much!

Flaws? THIS GAME DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A FLAW IS!

TBH I've heard a few people complain about this; I see the issue and I don't get why they can't do it if Shadow Dragon managed it...

Around the Network

Downloaded it, playing it as we speak
Plugged the sound into the pc speakers
Very good so far

Apologies to whoever I told to F$ck off on friday. Pissed up but not a good excuse :)

I downloaded this game last night before I went to bed. My first chance to play it will be this evening when I get home.

Wooooooooot!

wfz said:
I downloaded this game last night before I went to bed. My first chance to play it will be this evening when I get home.

Wooooooooot!

Grr, I'm so jealous of you all! Just glad everyone's enjoying it so far

That dang gamestop preorder, have to wait till Friday.
Oh well I like artbooks.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)