By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Conegamer said:
Galaki said:

I really, really don't know what to make of that.

Now, if you find one of Tharja I'll send it over to Smeags for it to get some "proper use".

Tharja, Cordelia and Panne versions please xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Conegamer said:
Galaki said:

I really, really don't know what to make of that.

Now, if you find one of Tharja I'll send it over to Smeags for it to get some "proper use".

Tharja, Cordelia and Panne versions please xD

Well, yeah I guess. All are pretty good choices really!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@Galaki: My eyes can't unsee that but at times like this I thank heaven for mind altering substances.

I have another question: I want to marry Chrom with Olivia, but do I really need to make their relationship S rank? I mean there's only one more chapter to do it, so it will be kinda tedius. Does Chrom automatically goes to Sumia if you don't maxed out him with another girl or is it random?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
do I really need to make their relationship S rank?

Yes

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:
I have another question: I want to marry Chrom with Olivia, but do I really need to make their relationship S rank? I mean there's only one more chapter to do it, so it will be kinda tedius. Does Chrom automatically goes to Sumia if you don't maxed out him with another girl or is it random?

At the end of chapter 11 Chrom automatically marries the woman he has the highest level of support with (support level plus gained hearts after last support conversation). His options are the female avatar, Sully, Maribelle, Sumia and Olivia. If there's a tie, Sumia wins out. Forgot about the remaining order of priority.

Since Olivia only joins in chapter 11, you cannot get an S rank between her and Chrom. You cannot even get a C rank. The two ways to make Chrom and Olivia marry are:

1) Don't let Chrom have any support conversations with the female avatar, Sully, Maribelle and Sumia. Then in chapter 11 let Olivia dance for Chrom (or pair them up and let Chrom fight a lot) until you feel that this couple has gained more hearts than Chrom and any other of his options.

2) Before starting chapter 11, marry the female avatar, Sully, Maribelle and Sumia with a man other than Chrom. This guarantees a marriage between Chrom and Olivia. Although to be absolutely sure you should let Olivia dance for Chrom at least once (it's also possible that Chrom marries a nameless villager, but that probably requires all of Chrom's options to be married or dead; even zero hearts between Chrom and Olivia should lead to their marriage, but I am not 100% sure as I've never tested it).

Once Chrom marries, he will automatically get an S support with his wife. You can read up any conversations you missed in the support log in the game's main menu (and if Chrom and Olivia marry, it's guaranteed that you miss all four of their support conversations).

In that case then it will be a pain to marry them. Luckily for me Chrom only has a C rank with Sumia, he doesn't have any other support conversation with another female character (although don't know about the hearts, don't think there are too many with the other females).

I guess I can grind a lot on the overworld battles until Sumia marries someone else, but that will take a lot of time.....or I can kill her. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:

In that case then luckily for me Chrom only has a C rank with Sumia, he doesn't have any other support conversation with another female character.

I guess I can grind a lot on the overworld battles until Sumia marries someone else, but that will take a lot of time.....or I can kill her. 

Or you summon a weak spotpass character like Mist, pair up your desired couples and set the options to skip the enemy's turn entirely. Such a summon/battle cycle takes about two minutes, so it will take less than half an hour to marry the female avatar, Sully, Sumia and Maribelle with whoever you desire.

Thanks! That worked perfectly. It just took me 40 min to maxed out Sumia and Frederick. Now Chrom should marry Olivia if I pair them up in chapter 11.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Anyone got an idea what the best pairings are coincidentally.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:

Thanks! That worked perfectly. It just took me 40 min to maxed out Sumia and Frederick. Now Chrom should marry Olivia if I pair them up in chapter 11.

40 minutes for one couple? Do you play with full battle animations on?

It takes me somewhere between 75-90 minutes to marry everyone.

While watching youtube videos xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

Conegamer said:
Anyone got an idea what the best pairings are coincidentally.

On my first playthrough the best pairs where Kellam + Sully and MU + Panne. But I don't really know who are the best.

Nintendo and PC gamer