By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Cancels PSN's Qore

Qore was amazing. Much higher quality than the videos you got on Xbox Insider and more insider with devs. Any hot new game that was coming out got highlighted. It was quite interactive. I don't know what you guys are bitching about. I had both Qore and Insider and to tell you the truth...Qore was better. I also miss Veronica Belmont. She was a very big part of the show.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Well getting rid of this is better than getting rid of more workers. I have never seen this anywhere...

The people who were tasked with making the product will probally be given pink slips after they wrap up. I don't see them getting repurposed for anything useful.

Isnt Qore $25 per year for a subscription? And wasnt that factored into the price of PSN Plus as it gave your Qore?

If so then PSN plus should logically be cheaper now. If im wrong on the first 2 questions please clarify

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Isnt Qore $25 per year for a subscription? And wasnt that factored into the price of PSN Plus as it gave your Qore?

If so then PSN plus should logically be cheaper now. If im wrong on the first 2 questions please clarify

It might have been, but I doubt PSN+ will be cheaper now that it's gone. They still give away a good share of games for free with the service each month.

OT: Even though I've had PSN+ for almost a year now, I never did download an episode of Qore.

sales2099 said:

It was $2.99. Then Sony made it exclusive for a month for free to all who had PSN Plus as a bonus for purchase. Everyone else got it free later on. The $50 people pay a year for PSN plus gets them free games trials, early access to specific demos, discounts on games (PS1 era, PSN etc), Free early access to Qore, Free themes and avatars, etc. Sony just threw a bunch of shit at you for the yearly price you pay really. I've gotten way more out of it than Live ever gave me. The saddest part of all....if Sony follows Microsoft I am going to be hella pissed. They give so much to gamers and Microsoft gives so little. I just don't get it.

Around the Network

With Veronica gone what's the point?

NiKKoM said:

To be fair..... did anyone here actually pay for an episode?

honestly, even getting free with psn+ i didn't watch but like 2 episodes.  it was a really really big download for what essentially was an advertisement.  if it was an actual magazine with honest opinions it might have been worth my time.   if it was a streaming services instead of a download it might have been worth my time.  as is -- i'd rather read the reviews and links posted here.

I got used to watch it for Veronica, and then she left i simply didn't care.

axumblade said:
I didn't even know Veronica had left Qore. Who is hosting it now? Well, who was hosting it recently...?

I used to watch it every week and then I just kind of stopped about a year ago. It was cool while I felt like it was offering good deals though...

He looks like Sev from Killzone.

I never downloaded an episode and I have PSN+