By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Cancels PSN's Qore

enditall727 said:
good

now the last thing that needs to be done is scrap PlayStation Plus

>=)

Whatever you are smoking, please, stop it now, right now.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Who's lifelike now, Veronica??

She left Qore ages ago...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:

I know...I don't know what she and Sony were thinking. The amount of downloads they got probably dropped a lot when she left.

Maybe she saw a sinking ship or maybe she just wanted to move on.

I never watched a single episode but now that it's gone, I'm gonna miss it.

d21lewis said:
I never watched a single episode but now that it's gone, I'm gonna miss it.

Typical Sony, taking away shit that no one use but yet we should all complain about it!!

Around the Network

Hope they don't cancel the Weekly Toro Station, started watching it a month ago.

They did Qore wrong. Don't charge the people, charge the companies for advertisements.

They should have given away Qore for free then when lots of people read it they should have gone to a company like EA and said "look we got 10,000,000 viewers last month. "EA you pay us 5 cents per view and we'll advertise your new game at the beginning and end of the episode".

pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:

I know...I don't know what she and Sony were thinking. The amount of downloads they got probably dropped a lot when she left.

Maybe she saw a sinking ship or maybe she just wanted to move on.

Yeah Qore really lost a lot of its point when PSN+ started. I liked the exclusive demos, betas and dlc Qore got before PSN+ :()

This. I'm suprised it lasted so long after PSN+.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I'm actually surprised it survived until now. Honestly, a big download for basically a few HD videos and some extra content and you have to pay for it... I never really liked Qore.

I downloaded and episode back when they gave us a free month of the Plus service and though it showed there was a lot of work involved behind it, I really rather have my share of news on independent sources on the net.