By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Creating Super Mario Bros. 4?

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I'm sorry but dislike the modern 2D Mario games.

Yeah, but its still fun but not as good as the old ones ;x

I just had to put New Super Mario Bros. Wii down, it just couldn't compare to the 3D style Mario games.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
miz1q2w3e said:
BasilZero said:
Cheebee said:

Maybe it's Paper Mario 4...?

What happened to #3?

Blocking Super Paper Mario from your memory? I don't blame you...

Its not that I hated it, its just...I could of sworn it was less RPG and more platformer...and when Paper Mario comes into mind, I think of an RPG.

(Although I only played a bit of it so ya...)

Don't worry, it sucked

To be fair, I hated it because I was looking forward to traditional Paper Mario gameplay and got something else entirely instead... I know now how FF fans felt when FFXIII was released ~Even though I loved it trolol

not much to go one here, but it's enough i suppose.

If its the same as Galaxy, then I'll go to the nearest Nintendo fanboy and beat him to death and send a photo to miyamoto.

PullusPardus said:
If its the same as Galaxy, then I'll go to the nearest Nintendo fanboy and beat him to death and send a photo to miyamoto.

If it's the same as Galaxy, then I'll go to the nearest non-Nintendo fanboy and give them a BIG hug and send the photo to everyone!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
PullusPardus said:

If it's the same as Galaxy, then I'll go to the nearest non-Nintendo fanboy and give them a BIG hug and send the photo to everyone!

(doesn't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing)

Hmm.

Well Miyamoto did say he would love to remake  Super Mario World in 3D.Because of this some fans have speculated that the new 3DS mario game will be a remake of SMW.

If the rumor about Nintendo procuring the supermariobros4 web domain is true and if the new 2d mario is in fact a remake of SMW. Then the domain name would make perfect sense. 

Here's a link to Miyamoto's hint at a SMW remake- http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2010/07/01/miyamoto-talks-story-in-games-hints-at-super-mario-world-3ds/

"Perhaps most titillating, Miyamoto then mused about the possibilities of a Super Mario World remake on the 3DS, where Bullet Bills zoom at you from the background and pop out of the screen.  When asked if that was a hint, he cryptically responded “I don’t know, maybe!”

"Check the full interview for more nuggets of wisdom."

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

PullusPardus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
PullusPardus said:

(doesn't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing)

GrumpyPardus, Y U NO like hugs??! D:

On E3 just before they revealed New Super Mario Bros Wii they said something like 4 is the reason this game came to be and 4 is this and 4 is that!

I was all "OH MY GOD, THEY DID IT, THEY F**** DID IT! THEY FINALLY MADE MARIO 4!!!" And it was not Mario 4... the 4 was only for the 4-player support the game had...

I don't care if it's printed on the japanese cover... I'm still waiting for the REAL Super Mario Bros 4.

My intuition tells me that it will be called Super Mario 2D Land.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero