By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gameinformer: Resistance 2 unvieled. Simply awesome.

Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
are people still discussing this??? for the 360 last year i had halo 3 bioshock and cod4 and that didnt hurt the sales of any of those... i think ps3 owners are just scared the games wont sell good if release near each other...

Well if they were released very closely towards each other it would affect the sales of each other,The average consumer will not pay $120 for two games in the same week or so,If sony was smart they would  realease one at least a few months ahead of the other.

but they're not coming out close to each other... expect killzone in september.. and expect resistance 2 in november..... as i stated before halo 3 bioshock and cod4 came out near each other and sales didnt get affeced none... ps3 owners need to embrace both of these games instead of hoping the release dates are 6 months apart....

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
are people still discussing this??? for the 360 last year i had halo 3 bioshock and cod4 and that didnt hurt the sales of any of those... i think ps3 owners are just scared the games wont sell good if release near each other...

Well if they were released very closely towards each other it would affect the sales of each other,The average consumer will not pay $120 for two games in the same week or so,If sony was smart they would  realease one at least a few months ahead of the other.

but they're not coming out close to each other... expect killzone in september.. and expect resistance 2 in november..... as i stated before halo 3 bioshock and cod4 came out near each other and sales didnt get affeced none... ps3 owners need to embrace both of these games instead of hoping the release dates are 6 months apart....

Bioshock= August 21st

Halo 3= September 25th

COD 4=November 20th

how is that close together?i could see spending $180 on games over the course of 4 months,but not 120 within the 30 days.

Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:

Bioshock= August 21st

Halo 3= September 25th

COD 4=November 20th

how is that close together?i could see spending $180 on games over the course of 4 months,but not 120 within the 30 days.

thats closer together than what you were making it sound like... you make it seem like resistance 2 and killzone 2 are coming out right behind one another... like weeks apart...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:

Bioshock= August 21st

Halo 3= September 25th

COD 4=November 20th

thats closer together than what you were making it sound like... you make it seem like resistance 2 and killzone 2 are coming out right behind one another... like weeks apart...

im not saying they are(because no one really does know) im just saying if sony was smart,theyd space it out more consumers with more money in there pocket = more money for sony

^yeah that would be a smart move ,space it out like 3 weeks between each other,or a month like one in october the other in november

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:

Bioshock= August 21st

Halo 3= September 25th

COD 4=November 20th

im not saying they are(because no one really does know) im just saying if sony was smart,theyd space it out more consumers with more money in there pocket = more money for sony

thats basically the same thing i was saying so we agree

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:
Damstr8 said:
Bonafide732 said:

Bioshock= August 21st

Halo 3= September 25th

COD 4=November 20th

thats basically the same thing i was saying so we agree

...well all right then,we agree