By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
blkfish92 said:
Cool, well if you're saying you're gay, then I'll take the time to say I'm straight. Yes guys I am indeed straight.

Unlike the original post, this comes as a surprise.

That's why I had to openly admit that I am straight! The confirmation is here!

Around the Network

i defended the gay in some threads like i would be one as well even when i'm not but why do you need an own thread like this? i don't get it, who wants to open an "i'm straight" thread?

I'm white in winter and brown in summer
I'm average size
I'm from europe
i am what i am

i will open all these threads now lol

RolStoppable said:
blkfish92 said:
Cool, well if you're saying you're gay, then I'll take the time to say I'm straight. Yes guys I am indeed straight.

Unlike the original post, this comes as a surprise.

Looking at your recent music fetish it is quite the surprise.

This thread is fake and gay.

d21lewis said:
Not even slightly surprised. In fact, I did the exact opposite of a "spit take". I looked up and coffee flew into my mouth.

hahahahahaha

Around the Network

knew it when you said last year that wasn't hot... but again don't think it really matters what i think or knew

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:

knew it when you said last year that wasn't hot... but again don't think it really matters what i think or knew

It's not hot, people have different tastes, though, his just turned out to be men.
EDIT: Okay... it's a little hot.

Where did I leave my torch and pitchfork?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

chapset said:

I want that on my face.

So you've now been straight twice and gay twice?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective