By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

good you came out the closet, now i have space for my clothes.

Around the Network

who cares if you're gay, what matters is whether you love Nintendo or not?

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Me too! You get your initiation pack through the post yet? Lol

Good for you leo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

DaRev said:
who cares if you're gay, what matters is whether you love Nintendo or not?

Too bad he doesn't.

Around the Network

why would I love a company which decided to go the easy route and turn casual, and sell out their hardcore gaming past just to make money? Cough RIHANNA/KATYPERRY/BRITNEY SPEARS/MADONNA EVERY FUCKING POP BITCH AND MALE OUT THERE TODAY IF WE WERE DISCUSSING THE POP MUSIC INDUSTRY IN THE UNITED STATES

mM
leo-j said:
why would I love a company which decided to go the easy route and turn casual, and sell out their hardcore gaming past just to make money? Cough RIHANNA/KATYPERRY/BRITNEY SPEARS/MADONNA EVERY FUCKING POP BITCH AND MALE OUT THERE TODAY IF WE WERE DISCUSSING THE POP MUSIC INDUSTRY IN THE UNITED STATES

Just because they made money out of this past generation doesn't mean you have to dislike them. 

Your caps lock part doesn't make sense. Are you trying to say that they make money just like Nintendo did or are you saying that that's how they marketed?

no way, a lady gaga diehard being gay. I don't believe it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Cool, well if you're saying you're gay, then I'll take the time to say I'm straight. Yes guys I am indeed straight.

Cool? I'm glad you're open about it, but it just isn't very news worthy for an entire thread it seems. Makes me wonder if you're gauging reactions for a future coming out party?