By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A handheld hater buys a 3DS (and eats crow)

Metallicube said:
oniyide said:
Metallicube said:
I haven't really been crazy about handhelds either as of late, but I'm pretty close to finally caving in and getting a 3DS as well, after the long months of resisting. I am going to be spending lots of time riding the train for the next several months, so that would definitely make the long commutes more bearable. There are simply too many games I want for the platform now for me to turn down - Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, Tales, Pilot Wings, OOT, Kid Icarus.

I do however want an Ipad more atm so I will be getting that first, but I think the 3DS will be next on the list..

no 3DS?? Thought you were one of the hardcores

Nah, wouldn't call myself hardcore right now, excpet maybe for hardcore Gears player :P

its all good, I actually like Gears but not enough to get a 360 for. 

Around the Network
Nem said:
Erm... why is everyone forgetting the awesome tales of the abyss?

Because

1) It's a several-year old port, and

2) It's merely an average Tales game. Maybe I just got burned out on the series, but I'm not exactly motivated to finish it.

hey these coals are only a little toasty for stealing my  "mean spirited" phrase.  i predict many future trips to the store for new games.  :)

Flattery will get you nowhere - but don't stop trying.

Miss Moneypenny

Alright, VGchartz isn't agreeing with my browser today. I can't edit my last post. So I'll post my reply to the quote here:

Honestly? None of them. Get an aircard for your lapto. It's cheaper, will have the same monthly fee, and means you only need to bring one device.

3DS is good for gaming. Both 3DS and Vita can carry computer files, but you won't be able to access them on the device.Vita's 3G model can access internet on the fly, though youtube does not yet work on it.

If you like japanese games like me i would suggest Samurai Warriors Chronicles, this was the big revolution in the hack'n'slash for Koei, Dead or Alive Dimensions just cause there's a lot of telling the story and what to come in the 5th and there are characters from every game, then Tales of the Abyss i live in europe so i never go the PS2 one this was good for me.
I see tha others you already have.

From a friend i have heard that Sonic Generations has such much side stuff to do and bounds that to getting S scores in the main game witch is good.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

Lol why do you need to ask for acceptance? =P

TheKoreanGuy said:
Lol why do you need to ask for acceptance? =P

Because I trolled the 3DS hard. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
What are you playing now amo326?

That is what my autocorrect called you.

Hehe.  I've been played Super Mario 3D Land a lot the last few days.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
So then you beat revelaions? Or were you playing mercenaries?

There are a lot of things to do to get 100%, but yes I beat Revelations. 

Mercenaries has these Missions called Ex-Missions that are ridiculously hard that I still haven't completed.

Glad to see you are having a good time with the 3ds. You should also try some eshop games, pushmo and rolling western out my head now...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064