By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

@spurge 

have you watched rescue me ? its my favorite series and for me breaking bad is just as good i just hope season 5 wont dissapoint. i havent watch dexter in a while it got boring too many seasons but i will catch up..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:

i havent but I will sounds interesting. Is Nausicaa any good ? i will probably watch it tomorrow ..I mean its miyazaki it must be good

It's not good, it's great! It's is my 7th most favorite Hayayo Miyazaki movie though, the man sets the bar very high.

Nighmare Detective

after the awesome tetsuo and tokyo fist from the same director/writer this is garbage.

4/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

How's Sleepy hollow, got it dvr'd, haven't had time to watch it yet with the wife.
First new episode of Bones was meh. Remember this ruthless cyber adversary from last season, oh well maybe next time we'll pick up that plot, let's focus on relationship strains instead.

Just saw Insidious 2.
I really liked the kind of inception it had, it was much better than the first movie.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Watched A Haunted House over a friends house this weekend it was pretty good I would give it a solid 6.5/10.

So far Gravity has only been shown in a couple of film festivals but its of to a great start on metacritic and a pretty good start on imdb where it currently has a 8.1/10 with 1,566 viewers votes.  The trailer for it looks really good.

The Chaser (south korea) Thriller

second best south korean thriller that i saw. this really is something fresh and new in serial killer movies..how little details lead to something bigger has been done outstanding. i couldnt get my eyes of it. last 20 minutes were so intense that I found myself talking to the character on screen and that didnt happen I cant remember when  

9.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Is anyone here watching Mad Men?

Of course. They're splitting the last season into two 8 episode batches ;/

@Breaking Bad: Speechless

So the next season is the second to last? It is time nice to hear that they wanna go out in style

Saw "The World's End" recently. Movie went all Mass Effect 3 towards the end.