By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What 3 launch games would make PS4 sales explode?

hmm i would say:

exclusive next world of warcraft ;)
mario
some casual game everyone would think he has to have

Around the Network
tontus said:

- Gran Turismo 6 - Huge in Europe. Sony's biggest franchise.
- God of War IV - Huge in America. Currently Playstations most beloved franchise. http://www.facebook.com/godofwar.page
- LittleBigPlanet 3 - Fairly big and will only get bigger, appeals to casuals + mature gamers.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is doign worse than the first one though. There are other bigger franchise for Sony than LBP.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Uncharted 4
Killzone 4
Gran Turismo 6

I want to say a new twisted metal game.... *sigh* :(

Gran Turismo 6
Some sort of meet-up between two established exclusives, in a serious tone, and story. Maybe Nate, and Cole, meet up to stop an established Sony-Owned villain... Baron Aloha..

Yes......  Nate and Cole must team up to stop him, before he up-roots the planet's tropical areas, and tourist attractions, to fuse into a private resort planet, controlled by Muu-Muu's.  Maybe Kaptain Kabuki could once again team up with him, so that the planet can double as a docking station for space crafts.

all it needs is a £249 or below launch price, cheap as chips console and a packed in game fuck it!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
saicho said:
tontus said:

- Gran Turismo 6 - Huge in Europe. Sony's biggest franchise.
- God of War IV - Huge in America. Currently Playstations most beloved franchise. http://www.facebook.com/godofwar.page
- LittleBigPlanet 3 - Fairly big and will only get bigger, appeals to casuals + mature gamers.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is doign worse than the first one though. There are other bigger franchise for Sony than LBP.

it still sold neary 2.5 million, and even the PSP version sold over 2 million, and it released in 2009, so I think the LBP is bigger than people give it credit for

but if I had to pick 3 semi-possible launch games:
GT6 for Europe
FF16 for Japan
GTA6 for America 

Not going to happen, why would you rush out GOW 4 etc when the install base is at it smallest , the idea is to have a couple of new ips in the popular genres fps e.t.c and make sure you spread your releases over the first 9 months or so even if that means a few less games at launch , what tends to happen is you have a launch then nothing much till about 12 months or more after release .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

GT6
FF7 FullHD remake
COD

GOW (insert #), FF(insert #), Kingdom Hearts(insert #)

GOW 4

GT 6

New GTA game