By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What 3 launch games would make PS4 sales explode?

Those are games I want now

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

- Gran Turismo 6 - Huge in Europe. Sony's biggest franchise.
- God of War IV - Huge in America. Currently Playstations most beloved franchise. http://www.facebook.com/godofwar.page
- LittleBigPlanet 3 - Fairly big and will only get bigger, appeals to casuals + mature gamers.

Personally nothing other than a God of War game will convince me to buy a PS4, I hate Uncharted 1&3, just terrible 'games' and 2 is mediocre, Killzone 2 & 3 suck, Resistance 1 & 2 suck, Infamous 1 & 2 were 'meh' and I don't think any other not yet mentioned IP's are worth mentioning. As few as there are, I still prefer Xbox exclusives by far, only the God of War series will compel me to buy a PS4.

FF7 remake would sell like nuts that's for sure. And GT6 no doubt.

- Halo 5
- Gears of Wars 4
- Super Mario Universe

If Sony manages to bring these franchises to their console, they'll sell more than they can produce.

Signature goes here!

As far as exclusives:

Uncharted 4
Gran Turismo 6
God of War 4

Around the Network

God of War would be the one that would make me possible consider buying the next PS console.

For other people, GT6, UC4 would probably be good.

USA: A God of War game or Uncharted 4
EU: GT6
JP: Monster Hunter or DQ or a fantastic JRPG

God of War
Final Fantasy HD Collection which include FF 7, 8 and 9
Gran Turismo 6

LOL @ all the Uncharted. If Uncharted didn't help sell the Vita why would it help move the PS4.

Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo.

LET'S GO KNICKS

bonkers555 said:
God of War
Final Fantasy HD Collection which include FF 7, 8 and 9
Gran Turismo 6

LOL @ all the Uncharted. If Uncharted didn't help sell the Vita why would it help move the PS4.

Well, we could say the same thing about the God of War series. They have comparable sales.

Signature goes here!